brady on his a$$

Interesting there are 3 BUFvsNE threads here and on the Pats forum there are none.

They probably have other things they're talking about right now...

But I agree, suddenly that game is looking like a contest. Look at their top receivers from last year in order: Welker? Gone. Lloyd? Gone. Gronk? On his fourth surgery and questionable to play week one, never mind at full strength. Hernandez? Released and likely still in jail. Woodhead? Gone.

Their two free agency pickups at WR have been Amendola (who I like matched up against Gilmore) and Donald Jones. Yes, our Donald Jones is now their z-receiver. While I liked him, I would never accuse the man of being a superstar. Brady might have the ability to play up other receivers, but his best tools are gone.

Mike Pettine must be getting stopped in practice because he's drooling...and the players might have mistaken him for a rabid bulldog. This is a comparison I like. If the Bills show half the talent we're hoping from them, I want to see the Pats pass game shut down, and Brady getting hit like a pinata. When Brady takes hits, he starts losing it and you see those 4 INT games.

Followed by ESPN's talking heads coming up with excuses on why NE lost...

"First game of the season..."

"no film yet on Buffalo...."

"TE's are all injured or in jail...."

I don't even need to imagine what that will be like. Does anyone remember Week 1 in 2009? For the first half, the Bills were pretty dominant on D, getting to Brady and getting a pick 6 and everyone on ESPN couldn't shut up about how Tom Brady was coming off his ACL. When they came back to win, no one talked about how McKelvin had fumbled the kickoff, it was all about how amazing Tom Brady was. I think this was where I really started to hate the Pats.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um dude, that is hysterical.

Now, a suggestion? I don't want to mess with your work, but, is there any way you could put some Bills jerseys, hats, tooks, etc on the three guys in back? :lol:

This needs some Roger Miller music to go with it. "You Can't Roller Skate In a Buffalo Herd"......lol.

I have a confession to make. I rooted for the Patriots to beat The Rams in that Super Bowl. I even went to a bar named Boston's for the second half. Needless to say it was full of Patriot fans. In way of an explanation I tend to root for old AFL teams. I also tend to root for teams that have never won anything. I had no idea I was in league with the devil. I had no idea how much misery that franchise would heap upon me over the next decade.

As I stated in another thread, I am sick of the Patriots. I'll take a Bills win but I would like to embarrass them, run it up like they have done to the Bills.i like to see Bady and Belichick pleading with the refs to no avail. I want it to be the beginning of the end for them. I want to go back to that bar for the second half and watch those smug fans make excuses and cry in their beers. That would be wicked awesome!

And there I was, thinking I was the only one who'd (a) made that transformation in views on the Pats* since that first SB and (b) wanted real payback in terms of one or (preferably) more 56-0 wins against them. Other than the parts about where you watched that game, I could have written this post word for word!

This needs some Roger Miller music to go with it. "You Can't Roller Skate In a Buffalo Herd"......lol.

omigosh i have that recording . Amazing that you pulled that out of your hat sir!

Dang me.

Edited by 3rdand12

the deification of kraft by the media , the smugness of belicheat, listening to rodney harrison, brushchi, i could go on.. but as a bills fan, i am totally loving the turmoil surrounding the pats(solely from a football standpoint, always must clarify that) .. kicking their ever-loving a$$es on opening day could certainly cleanse some demons from our collective souls.

I have a confession to make. I rooted for the Patriots to beat The Rams in that Super Bowl. I even went to a bar named Boston's for the second half. Needless to say it was full of Patriot fans. In way of an explanation I tend to root for old AFL teams. I also tend to root for teams that have never won anything. I had no idea I was in league with the devil. I had no idea how much misery that franchise would heap upon me over the next decade.

As I stated in another thread, I am sick of the Patriots. I'll take a Bills win but I would like to embarrass them, run it up like they have done to the Bills.i like to see Bady and Belichick pleading with the refs to no avail. I want it to be the beginning of the end for them. I want to go back to that bar for the second half and watch those smug fans make excuses and cry in their beers. That would be wicked awesome!

my dream scenario would be for buffalo to completely manhandle them at both lines of scrimmage. to see the bills physically dominate the patriots and have their way with them would be great, and for brady and belichick to try everything possible and just come up utterly defeated. i just want this team to stare down the mighty patriots and make them collectively p!$$ themselves.

Ya can't roller skate in a buffalo herd

But you can be happy if you've a mind to

Ya can't take a shower in a parakeet cage

All ya gotta do is put your mind to it

Knuckle down, buckle down, do it, do it, do it

Well, ya can't go a-swimmin' in a baseball pool

Ya can't go swimmin' in a baseball pool

Ya can't go swimmin' in a baseball pool

Ya can't change film with a kid on your back

Ya can't drive around with a tiger in your car

All ya gotta do is put your mind to it

Knuckle down, buckle down do it, do it, do it

Well, ya can't roller skate in a buffalo herd

Ya can't go fishin' in a watermelon patch

"Ya can't roller skate in a buffalo herd"

• 1 month later...

I am expecting interceptions.

And Sir that photoshop was just awesome !

Thanks vey much. Roller skates and pink sweater ..lol

well done.

thats no photoshop. Well, I guess the Buffalo part is. But that was probably a pic taken of Brady last weekend.

with ali the turmoil surrounding the patriots , how loud and great will it be when mario, alonzo, whomever, sacks brady! no disrespect to the murdered acquaintance of hernandez and hopefully justice will be served, but after witnessing all the fawning over the franchise by the media, i cant wait for opening day. the arrogance of bellicheat, kraft always looking for a camera or microphone, im loving this. please:TBD PC police stay away, this is just a shout out to bills fans to get ready!

i dont see what the turmoil surrounding them has anything to do with the crowd going nuts if/when Brady gets sacked

why would it be any different?

Help me out, does anyone else remember this? In one of the Bills, Pats games last year, Brady threw an Int. he was running in the direction of the return, when a Bills player pushed Brady with one hand to the shoulder. Brady went down and a penalty was called.Most blatant special treatment ever.

Help me out, does anyone else remember this? In one of the Bills, Pats games last year, Brady threw an Int. he was running in the direction of the return, when a Bills player pushed Brady with one hand to the shoulder. Brady went down and a penalty was called.Most blatant special treatment ever.

Be careful ... Beerball will defend Brady to the bitter end. Any notion of special treatment for Tom Brady isn't met kindly by Beerball.