brady on his a$$

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One or two flags early in the game might be worth it. He really hates getting hit.

I've wondered for years why the Bills will never invest 15 yards in knocking Brady on his ass. He's proven over his career that his effectiveness goes down sharply after a couple hits. And it's not like he's not getting the 15 on the next play anyway when the rush doesn't touch him.

I've wondered for years why the Bills will never invest 15 yards in knocking Brady on his ass. He's proven over his career that his effectiveness goes down sharply after a couple hits. And it's not like he's not getting the 15 on the next play anyway when the rush doesn't touch him.

The player that I want to see this from is Mario. Even if it a tad after he throws the ball. To me he seems like he too nice of a guy sometimes. He needs some swag juice.

I bet my whole paycheck (small as it is lol) that Bruce Smith would do it for the fun of it.

That would give him some street credit for sure.

The player that I want to see this from is Mario. Even if it a tad after he throws the ball. To me he seems like he too nice of a guy sometimes. He needs some swag juice.

I bet my whole paycheck (small as it is lol) that Bruce Smith would do it for the fun of it.

That would give him some street credit for sure.

That is the kinda move that would get me to respect the man forever and ever. He can afford the fine and the fans would go f'n wild and our kids kids would talk about that day.

I agree M W plays too nice. He needs some Pettine 'tude in his arsenal.

Moats on Favre times a kabillion

Edited by 3rdand12

Help me out, does anyone else remember this? In one of the Bills, Pats games last year, Brady threw an Int. he was running in the direction of the return, when a Bills player pushed Brady with one hand to the shoulder. Brady went down and a penalty was called.Most blatant special treatment ever.

Yeah, and in the 1st half, it was somewhere around 110ish penalty yards for the Bills and like 15-30 for the Pats. Just a total joke. I think PI was called 3 times where it either put the ball on the goal line and/or kept a drive going. All those calls ended up being like 80 yards gained for the Pats.

that sounds good! that was my mindset in starting this, why not a penalty for roughing his butt? 13 years of being a doormat, enduring all the brady love, lets go for it!

I hope the Bills come out blazing starting with ACCEPTING the ball if they win the toss. Fast paced no huddle type offence that baffles the putrids D. Harass Cinderfells brady into fast passes to his unfamiliar receivers with 3 INTs and at least 2 sacks.

I'll settle for fair refs for a change...

Ditto