brady on his a$$

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The temper tantrum that will cause, the immediate and constant whining to the refs(don't forget about that), that ESPN will be forced to air, would be hilarious.

Followed by ESPN's talking heads coming up with excuses on why NE lost...

"First game of the season..."

"no film yet on Buffalo...."

"TE's are all injured or in jail...."

Dwight in Philly. I made this just for you Bro ! I echo your sentiment (sediment as some say) loud and clear !!

Brady.jpg

Um dude, that is hysterical.

Now, a suggestion? I don't want to mess with your work, but, is there any way you could put some Bills jerseys, hats, tooks, etc on the three guys in back? :lol:

I love the photo shop of the Buffalo. This needs to go on the jumbo torn every time Marcia gets sacked. Considering Mario had most of his sacks after the wrist surgery, and was on a predictable team, we should look strong out there. Hopefully Byrd works out his deal, and we have him out there.

I love the dreams and positive attitude of everyone. I know it's so hard losing each year, but I skeptically feel this coaching staff is different and the drafts have been better. Now with no Welker, Hernendez, and Gronk, how can we not be in some type of advantage to the past. What I want more than anything is to see Marcia on his azz all game not only with sacks, but pressure, and hits as he releases.

My real dream is to play as someone else said like the Ravens in that Wildcard playoff game where they came out and posted I think 28 pts. In the first half, and Marcia had no time at all to pass.

Go Bills!

Um dude, that is hysterical.

Now, a suggestion? I don't want to mess with your work, but, is there any way you could put some Bills jerseys, hats, tooks, etc on the three guys in back? :lol:

Make one of the guys laughing Tebow. And the guy running away Hernandez!

Make one of the guys laughing Tebow. And the guy running away Hernandez!

Yeah, that would be good too. :lol:

The thing is, the 3 guys just remind me of 3 dudes you'd likely see hanging out together when you first pull into your parking spot.

If you gave the guy with a beard a Bills took, a pretentious craft beer growler, Camel Lights, and a propensity to say things like "None of you clowns know anything about wine, and instead of calling me, you compound your pathetic existence by serving this?", you'd pretty much have one of my friends. Especially the schadenfreude look on his face as anyone, man or woman, got owned that badly.