Best Player on 2013 Buffalo Bills Roster

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know what you people think?

Who do you think will be the best player on offence and defence?

And by "Best Player" I mean like, the person that everyone doesn't want to play against.

offense--CJ defense--nobody

There are going to be a bunch of good players on the Bills offense - Woods, Stevie, maybe Rogers, Manuel - but despite their talents, C.J. is and will be the most electric, gifted, amazing player we'll have on this offense until he begins to wear down. He is WORLD CLASS talented. On Defense we also have a bunch of talent - Gilmore, Byrd, I believe Alonso will be very good, Mario, Dareus, K. Williams, and even Carrington, will all be good. The best? I think Gilmore might prove to be elite, as compared to all CB's in the NFL, and I'd bet Dareus has a good year, too.

Spiller and it's not close. Defense it's Mario but that depends on what Mario shows up. When it comes to one play in the game where the other team should/will avoid a player it's McKelvin on punt return.

Yup. Spiller.

PTR

Best player on the team last year: Probably Spiller.

Best player on the team this year: I'll go Gilmore. He's going to blossom into one of the top 3 CBs in the league.

Bingo. I say Gilmore in a Pettine run defense will be our version of Revis. Boom.

Oh how the tables have turned. This time last year I think everyone would have said FRED was the best and Spiller was a bust. Let's see if CJ can duplicate last year's success before we annoint him the savior.

I think the best player on the team is Kyle Williams

Oh how the tables have turned. This time last year I think everyone would have said FRED was the best and Spiller was a bust. Let's see if CJ can duplicate last year's success before we annoint him the savior.

I think the best player on the team is Kyle Williams

Not true. The year before is where CJ showed signs of being a star. There were a lot of people on here that thought that he was not a necessary pick at this time last year but he had already flashed the signs.

I really like Kyle Williams but I feel as if he is coming off his worst season in the last 4-5. The injuries are a part of the problem. I hope that he bounces back but at this point he is somewhere between the 3rd and 5th best player on the defense.