Sanchez throws three picks in OTA, Rex not happy

Rubes

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sanchez is like elephant sitting on the time bomb in the middle of the room. Everyone sees the elephant, the time bomb is going to go off, either way...but what do you do when you're in the room with a time bomb and an elephant?

Sanchez is like elephant sitting on the time bomb in the middle of the room. Everyone sees the elephant, the time bomb is going to go off, either way...but what do you do when you're in the room with a time bomb and an elephant?

They are like my doctor told me, lose the fat or that train coming through the tunnel will run you over. Well they are a fat cow sleeping on the tracks.

They are like a sick wildebeest who knows it's going to get eaten by the lions, but is staying in the watering hole as long as it can.

Everyone is quick to slam Sanchez. He owns the Bills. Looks like Montana 2x per year.

That's weird.

It says right here that in the most recent NFL game either team played that Sanchez went 17-35 for 205 yards and 1 int in a 28-9 Jets loss to the Bills.

BTW, damn !@#$ right we slam Sanchez. We also slam Brady.

It's what every NFL fan does when it comes to the quarterback of a divisional rival.

That's weird.

It says right here that in the most recent NFL game either team played that Sanchez went 17-35 for 205 yards and 1 int in a 28-9 Jets loss to the Bills.

It's what every NFL fan does when it comes to the quarterback of a divisional rival.

And besides that Sanchez was the main reason the Jets lost as he couldn't complete a pass over 5 yards in that game.

I said it last year and it holds true this year as well -- the Jets have the worst group of offensive skill position players in the league. Wannstedt should have resigned immediately when the Bills gave up 48 to these chumps last September.

If healthy, ivory can be a beast in the backfield. Otherwise, agree.

Ivory? Elephant sitting on a time bomb??

I see what you did there..

I agree with CSBill, Rexy wants Sanchez gone and seemed thrilled for the opportunity to rale about him. Wait'll he gets a load of Geno.. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's weird.

Jets are (8-2) against Buffalo since Sanchez became the starter. The other win we have was an OT win in Sanchez's rookie year.

Fact is, Sanchez is better than every single QB we've had on our roster since Kelly left. Another fact is that Brady is better than ANY quarterback in Bills history.

Some people like to hate teams and players who are better than their favorites.

I just want the Bills to become a better team than our division rivals.