Buffalo Bills' Mount Rushmore

How bout we construct this of the ugliest Bills of all time.

I'm going with Talley, Smerlas, Henry, Mitchell

Or maybe the biggest busts of all time.

In that case I'm going with Williams, Maybin, Flowers, McCargo.

Walt Patulski has to be on the all time busts list as the #1 overall pick in the 72 draft.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walt Patulski has to be on the all time busts list as the #1 overall pick in the 72 draft.

the name just screams NFL Bust. But I have no idea as I wasn't born yet. Thank you tho.

Anyone who doesn't have Ralph Wilson on a Buffalo Bills' Mt. Rushmore really needs to go to the library and check out a book on the history of the Bills. Or at the very least go on wikipedia and do some research. Bottom line, they are wasting their time on a website devoted to the Buffalo Bills when they have no business voicing their opinion on the subject. It would be like if I spent all my time on a Led Zeppelin website and I'd never listened to Led Zeppelin I. After that, it gets a little tricky. I think you have to give the nod to Bruce over OJ due to the whole murdering his wife thing.

1. Ralph Wilson

2. Marv Levy

3. Jim Kelly

4. Bruce Smith

Honorable Mention:

5. OJ Simpson

6. Thurman Thomas

Your reasoning is identical to mine. The top 3 seem like no brainers to me, but then that last slot is a toss up for me. I think I'd actually go with OJ though if for no other reason to actually get another era represented.

Bruce and Jimbo HAVE to be on there. It's just a matter of who the other two are. No way is OJ on there. Zero chance. After all the crap he's done after leaving? No thanks.

Jimbo, Bruce, Jack Kemp and Marv Levy for me. If all players, then replace Levy with Thurman.

It's sad that all it takes is keeping the Bills in Buffalo to be considered great. That's small town mentality. We should be aiming much higher now.

Considering the moving of a team is actually a fairly rare event, I guess we should be placing all the multimillionaire (or billionaire, for many) faces on the side of a mountain.

Edited by kas23

Jack Kemp, Cookie Gilchrist, Orenthal J. Simpson and Bruce Smith. Kemp was the leader of 2 AFL Championship teams. He was a quiet leader but deserves the recognition.

Edited by Nitro