Power Rankings '13-'14

Every thing to prove nothing proven as of yet, I can live with place 30 for now. Hopefully it will be motivation for the team and will they set out to make the ESPN guys laughing stock. For now though, this place makes sense. Even 31 would have made sense imho.

Personally, I just don't understand how they can justify putting the Raiders ahead of ANYONE. That team is so devoid of talent...

Also, how in the world do they justify putting the Super Bowl winning team at 8th? Until the season starts, they are the undisputed #1...

Personally, I just don't understand how they can justify putting the Raiders ahead of ANYONE. That team is so devoid of talent...

Also, how in the world do they justify putting the Super Bowl winning team at 8th? Until the season starts, they are the undisputed #1...

well, ray lewis and ed reed are gone. so they will be lucky to win 3 games this year. :flirt:

When I was a teenager, I used to LOVE the power rankings. reading about every team and what not.

But as I got older, I started to realize (and please know, this is not a knock on ANYONE that likes them), they are for one thing, and one thing only: generating conversation. getting hits on a webpage. getting clicks to get eyeballs on adverts.

They are literally, 100%, completely and totally USELESS when it comes to ANYTHING having even the slightest bit to do with the Buffalo Bills, and their chances of winning football games.

Here, I present to you, the only power rankings that matter:

http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=conf

I am not sure what the knock on the behavioral issues with Alonso are. So the kid got a DUI at 19, mistakes happen, especially mistakes like these at 19. Then he slept in the wrong house drunk on the couch. Hell I have a very responsible, well to do, friend who graduated from Princeton, in an effort to not drive home, (from St. Catherine's) he slept in a strangers car by accident.

well, ray lewis and ed reed are gone. so they will be lucky to win 3 games this year. :flirt:

Not sure about 3 games but I could see them not making the playoffs and placing 3rd behind Cincinnati and Pittsburgh, ahead of Cleveland.

There is no way we are the 3rd worst team in the NFL no way.

But take into account these are the people that have been putting out these mock drafts, the same people that think our draft sucked... Add that to the fact they think we will be worse cause of the new offensive and defensive systems we're implementing.

We will be far from 3rd worst, I don't see how we can be any worse with a QB with more ability (take your pick, any qb on the roster) and Pettine could crap in a paper sack and come up with something better than Wanny's vanilla D

Teams won't know how to gameplan to start off and we stun some people, I don't know about playoffs... But a winning record would be nice and very possible

The Chiefs at 22 because they signed Alex Smith? Alex Reid is an amazing coach that can quadruple the wins of a terrible team?

Seriously, I know Miami has "won" the offseason but has Tannehill done anything to prove himself a solid starter? The addition of one wide receiver, an overpaid linebacker and a 30 year old qb that was replaced midseason are not earth shattering moves. Who is Miami's second receiver? Is Brent Grimes healthy? Is Lamar Miller ready to take over as starting running back? Anyway, Bils fans know what it means to "win" an offseason and how much impact it can have on a season. This is a very young team that is short on experience that added two veterans and now has very high expectations associated with it. I will not be surprised if they struggle to start the season and don't get over .500 next year.

Power rankings in May, what a joke.