Who Do You Think the Bills Take WIth Pick #8?

Pick # 8  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do Bills Take With #8

• Geno Smith
    • Ryan Nassib
    • Matt Barkley
    • Dion Jordan
    • Dee Milliner
    • Barkevious Mingo
    • Tavon Austin
    • Jonathan Cooper
    • Lane Johnson
    • Alec Ogletree

If they don't trade down it comes down to QB or LB...EJ Manuel, Matt Barkley, Dion Jordan and Alec Ogletree would be the most likely at 8 and If Jordan was there he would be the pick but I don't think he will be. I'm saying IF they stay at 8 they take EJ Manuel (just because I don't think they want to trade up back into 1st to get a QB that probably wouldn't be there at 41 because it would cost them more picks that they can't afford to lose)

I voted for Austin (I think that is who I want too). He seems to be the guy with the late momentum like Mark Barron had last year. Barron would have been the pick had he been on the board. If the bills trade down I would think that it would be a QB but at 8 they get the best player at one of their need positions.

You become championship teams on the line. Levitre was too expensive at 8 mil/yr for a guard that is not a probowler. I bring up a past player, Rueben Brown, that Levy/Butler drafted to get Bills better for mid to late 90's. Nix has learned past few years he cant get a Probowl lineman in rounds 4-7, Glenn pick proves Nix agrees with that now. Woods hasn't finished a whole year and is a freeagent next year. Buffalo has a top 5 running back in Spiller that needs holes to break free. Lastly Marrone was a O-lineman and coach, he understands you need top talent there.

Cooper fits the Bills at LG and can play Center. This is a man that can A+ run block and B+ pass blocker. He will be a Probowler by his second year.

That said Bills need QB for future, not to play now with Kolb and Jackson on team. They will get best QB available in rounds two or three. They will move up to 20-32 if top 3 QB falls to here.

I think they are leaning towards offense in this years draft. If they pass on Austin then maybe they surprise everyone and grab Tyler Eifert, the tight end from Notre Dame. Personally I want EJ Manuel, somehow, someway...

I like all of those guys... I hope the Jets don't get EJ in round 2, I would be really mad. That guy is going to be good.

Since the strongest areas of this draft are the offensive line and defensive line and the weakest area is quarterback, I expect the Buffalo Bills to draft from the weakest area.

Seriously, who knows what the brass at OBD is thinking?

My hope is that they draft a premium offensive lineman. The loss of Levitre is not trivial. They are also desperate for a quality WR.

Chance Warmack or Tavon Austin would fill areas of need. I see the best available QB drafted in round 2.

Edited by Billsguy