Site has 5 Bills games listed as the worst of 2013 NFL season

McD

At least one site mentions 5 Bills games as the worst for the 2013 season. I don't blame them on 3 of the games: Bills @ Jets, Chiefs @ Bills, and Bills @ Jags (funny they don't mention the 2nd meeting Jets @ Bills???)

The others I think could be entertaining: Bills @ Browns, and Bills @ Pats.

The Bills are mentioned in 5 of the 10 snorefests, while the Jags are mentioned just 4 times. I know mainstream media gives us **** all the time (not that I blame them completely), but I feel they're wrong about this team this year. I know we have a long way to go, but I feel the O will be worth watching and the D should be completely "unvanilla" and should also be fun to watch. Never know what the record will turn out to be, but at least watching this team should be much more palatable than in recent years.

Link:

http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/get-your-football-fix-five-months-before-kickoff/

The others I think could be entertaining: Bills @ Browns, and Bills @ Pats.

Unless something drastic happens, Bills/Browns should suck (from an overall quality of play perspective) big time.

Bills/Pats could be good if the Bills win or at least keep it close like they sometimes do early in the season, but has snoozefest potential as well.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Christ, I'm a Bills FAN and I'm not looking forward to watching games against the Browns, Chefs, or Jags. And the Jets are going to BLOW this season. The best we can hope for is that these amount to five "boring" Ws.

ridiculous... I guess the internet needs more opinion where it's unwaranted

I look forward to every Bills game regardless of opponent myself. And I never watch any other NFL games. So for me I could care less, but every year things change and this year these games could prove to be the most entertianing

Bills v Browns anyone?

Anyone remember the 3-6 field goal battle from a couple years ago? :sick:

Thank god this one is on the road this year.

I was there and it was like watching paint dry. It was cold, windy, and awful. I do not think the browns completed a pass the whole game. If not for Roscoe's fumble that game would have ended in a 3-3 tie.

The Browns and Jags only have 1 prime time game too. We did nothing sexy in the off-season, so it is not a surprise we get no love.

I still think Buffalo is a team people tend to like in general from what I get in San Diego-You would Bills/Browns before you would ever watch Jacksonville Vs. Tennessee ....Certain teams like Jacksonville, Arizona, Tennessee, Carolina, St Louis just do absolutely nothing for the masses...They have no history, cache, classic players or teams like Bills / Browns ONCE had.

Bills v Browns anyone?

Anyone remember the 3-6 field goal battle from a couple years ago? :sick:

Thank god this one is on the road this year.

couldn't agree more. My only goal for this season is that either the browns OR the bills finish in 3rd in their division so we don't have to see this game again next year.

respect in this league is earned, and aside from a handful of exciting plays from CJ and Freddie, this team has had vast stretches of suck-itude. Aside from an obvious hatred of the Bills from this ass-hat writing staff, they aren't wrong, but it is very easy to pick a lot of other games to "snooze" on.

Sorry, but naming the 5 worst games of a football season that doesn't start for another 5 months is pretty moronic...I can be as down on the Bills as anyone sometimes, but really? I hope nobody got paid money to sit an opine about this type of thing. It has nothing to do with how good or bad the Bills, or any other team are...how many games have been hyped as the "game of the century" in the spring, only to be duds in the fall? Remember that game a few years ago (2010 was it?) where the Bills were supposed to get absolutely destroyed by the Ravens in Baltimore? Yeah, they lost, but it was in overtime, and it was a great football game.

ridiculous... I guess the internet needs more opinion where it's unwaranted

I look forward to every Bills game regardless of opponent myself. And I never watch any other NFL games. So for me I could care less, but every year things change and this year these games could prove to be the most entertianing

For real / amen!

How are they going to predict, well, anything before the draft, training camp and pre-season? Don't make no kinda sense...

I watch every Bills game too, regardless of opponent, records, injuries, etc. Hell, I've missed *live* sporting events that I was at to watch the Bills. Last year I scheduled an 8 hour layover at the end of a vacation so I could sit in Chicago and watch the Bills (on my phone none the less).

So predicted snooze-fest or not, I'm watching!