Thursday Oct 3 8:25 PM Bills @ Browns

Sunday Oct 13 1PM Bengals @ Bills

Sunday Oct 20 1PM Bills @ dolphins

Sunday Oct 27 1PM Bills @ Saints

Sunday Nov 3 1PM Chiefs @ Bills

Sunday Nov 10 1PM Bills @ Steelers

Sunday Nov 17 1PM jets @ Bills

Sunday Nov 24 BYE

Sunday Dec 1 4:05 PM Falcons @ Bills (Toronto)

Sunday Dec 8 1PM Bills @ Buccaneers

Sunday Dec 15 1PM Bills @ Jaguars

Sunday Dec 22 1PM dolphins @ Bills

Sunday Dec 29 1PM Bills @ pats*

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

That offense will not be gelling that quickly, either. this is what I could hope for - the only thing I worry about is our run defense, because that could suck some wind out of our sails.

If we are 20% better at run D over last year we have a shot. This is probably the best scenario for beating NE...at home, clean slate, new D, no Gronk and rabid fans. :)

hmmmmm, first impressions: i like this schedule more than any we've faced in a very long time following this team.

as kelly the dog stated above: i actually LIKE opening against the patriots at home. pats have started slow the last couple of years, and theyll be adjusting to life without their #1 receiver, and possibly gronk. they are a hard team to beat--but if were ever going to do it (this year) its going to be when they a) are incorporating new pieces on their team, and b) have absolutely NO idea what we're going to do on offense.

from there, the next week is a home game against the panthers, and then a short trip to nyc to play the jets, before back home for our toughest game of the season. very little travel, and some "easy" (as easy as an nfl game can be) games to get the team to gel.

although we end with 3 of our last 4 on the road... 3 of those games are against the bucs, dolphins and jags. our boys get to spend maybe 2 weeks down in florida?

wow... i like this schedule, a lot.

They just made my life very tough. I was thinking "what if they put 2 of the Florida games back-to-back". And look what they did. In December no less.

Course, they also put the games in New Orleans & Miami back-to-back. Oh man.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

Go figure, the Bills sign a lease and December games disappear; in Years Six and Nine of the lease, don't be surprised if all home games are after Thanksgiving.

I like it. No bye week for the Pats before they play us. SUcks to have so few home games late but no one goes anyway.

PTR

Away agst TB and Jax may as well be home games; scheduler certainly did us favors there.

Edited by OvrOfficiousJerk

Schedule notes:

Week 1: Pats come to town

Week 2: Pats play Jets @ home Thursday night

Week 3: We play the @ Jets.

Week 4: Ravens come to town after traveling to Houston

Week 5: We turn around and play the Browns Thursday night, Bengals host the Pats, while Ravens go to Miami.

Week 6: We play the Bengals at home, Dolphins have a bye

Week 7: We go to Miami after their bye

Week 8: We travel to NO for Holloweenie as the Saints return from NE.

Week 9: Chiefs come to town, spending time on the Great Lakes, playing Cleveland last week

Week 10: Steelers just played @ NE, now host us in Pburgh

Week 11: We play the Jets at home right before our bye

Week 12: Our bye.

Week 13: Falcons play Thursday night week 12 home against the Saints. They will have 10 days to prepare for us. Thankgiving, also

Week 14: Bucs battled division rivals stretch, then host us.

Week 15: Jacksonville gets their primetime game against Houston the week before they face us with 10 days prep.

Week 16: Miami faces brutal stretch, after playing NE at home they come to Buffalo on a cold December Sunday

Week 17: The Patriots just played at Baltimore Sunday night, a short rough week for them playing at home against us.

The Dolphins first divisional game is week 7 against us then week 8 against the Pats. They then play 4 of the last 5 games against divisional foes (@NYJ, @Steelers, Pats, @ Bills, Jets). This is going to be a tough stretch to end the season.

FYI that UB/Bowling Green game @ RWS is the Friday before the Toronto game, so you can still have a tailgate if you want.

PTR

So, the Falcons will be playing @ RWS that week? Or, will they be playing in Toronto? I am so confused. Edited by jboyst62

From 2012 the 13 teams Buffalo will play this year have an overall 96-112 record. 4 - NE, BAL, CIN, and ATL had winning records over .500. PIT was 8-8 at .500. The other 8 were less than .500. Of those teams NO and TB may be troublesome. If we can eak out 1 win against NE and somehow catch a deflated BAL 8-8 to 9-7 is possible. The rookies and Kolb , if he starts, mean a lot. Buffalo may not be far removed. We gotta BILLEIVE!!!