Kiper's three round mock

ny33

Wow...I'm no Kiper fan, but if that happened, I would be very, very happy. Tons of potential there.

That said, I think the chances are 0.00000000000000000000001%

Considering that Kiper hits on 1 of 10 picks we should not hold our breath

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ansah is a project where Nix will never be around to see him produce. I would take the guy on the other end of that line, Van Noy, not Ansah.

Keenan Allen is all right, and has some Stevie in him, but I prefer the other WRs, Cordarelle, Hunter, and Hopkins.

Nassib will be third off the board of the QBs, so RD2 before 41.

Kiper strikeout.

On my life if that happened I might cry tears of joy... But as a Bills fan since first tooth I know my wet dreams turn to nightmares all the time with this team....

Wow...I'm no Kiper fan, but if that happened, I would be very, very happy. Tons of potential there.

That said, I think the chances are 0.00000000000000000000001%

To quote the great Lloyd Christmas "So you say 0.00000000000000000000001% chance? I have a shot then"...LOL....

Edited by ReturnoftheBuffaloBeast23

Address needs, we cant afford to spend a 1st on a DE.

1) J.Jones, Ogeltree, Warmack or Fisher.

2) Keenan Allen, Terrance Williams, DeAndre Hopkins or Robert Woods.

3) Nassib, T Wilson or M.Glennon

Best case is trading down and landing 4 of these players.

i just want to see the "Top 10 Selections" list... I would be impressed enough with that. Predicting 3 rounds of the draft is just completely ridiculous, and embarrassing. How do these "draft experts" look people in the eye while they spout this drivel? What kind of a sham "expertise" are these con-men profiting on?

Seriously, it's a load of crap.

Edited by Marauder'sMicro

i just want to see the "Top 10 Selections" list... I would be impressed enough with that. Predicting 3 rounds of the draft is just completely ridiculous, and embarrassing. How do these "draft experts" look people in the eye while they spout this drivel? What kind of a sham "expertise" are these con-men profiting on?

Seriously, it's a load of crap.

To be fair, the "experts" are generally aware that their work is largely for entertainment value and not scouting accuracy.