New uniforms leaked? Have we discussed this already?

Finally, I've been waiting for a uniform related thread to ask a simple quesiton.

What color blue do the Buffalo Bills use for their uniforms?

I see at least two shades of blue on uniforms from the past. The early 90's SB teams had a somewhat light blue. Some later teams had a blue-ish/purple color.

The LA Dodgers, Indianapolis Colts, NY Giants, and the Dallas Cowboys all have the same blue color, a deep blue that the Bills should have.

Go to a home Bills game and you'll see what I mean. Fans from different era Bills teams have different color blue jerseys.

These are terrible uni's...no need to change from the ones we have. Still waiting to go back to the red helmets and 1990's throwbacks for good.

Finally, I've been waiting for a uniform related thread to ask a simple quesiton.

What color blue do the Buffalo Bills use for their uniforms?

I see at least two shades of blue on uniforms from the past. The early 90's SB teams had a somewhat light blue. Some later teams had a blue-ish/purple color.

The LA Dodgers, Indianapolis Colts, NY Giants, and the Dallas Cowboys all have the same blue color, a deep blue that the Bills should have.

Go to a home Bills game and you'll see what I mean. Fans from different era Bills teams have different color blue jerseys.

Also, this could possibly be explained by different kinds of uniforms for purchase. Such as the imitation uniforms, the legends jerseys, authentic, etc...each of which are produced with varied accuracy based upon the amount paid for them. Cheaper uniforms won't use accurate material which could change color appearance, or they could just use a cheaper color solution.