New uniforms leaked? Have we discussed this already?

The Bills have there new uni's there will not be any changes . This is back when they were talking about nike being the new uni company & the change the Bills were going to make .

We have our change i don't believe there will be another any time soon . Besides they have to goto the NFL & ask before they can make any changes to the uni's & there has been nothing in print to that effect ...

Youtube video of Bills fans here. There's at least two shades of blue jerseys. And I don't like either shade. We should have a deep blue color to our uniforms like the Indianapolis Colts & Dallas Cowboys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyMZizjeOA4

Theres nothing like a Party at the Ralph ...

GO BILLS !!!!

We have had lots of uniforms threads over the years...but now we are disecting which shade of blue is the best?

Uniform threads have jumped the shark.. :lol:

Definative opinion: Current uniforms, minus the stupid collars, would be perfecto! End of discussion!

I think we really should do something like this. I like what the Seahawks have done. Let's be the Orgeon of the NFL.

Let's not. Oregon has produced some good teams over the past few years, but those efforts have been overshadowed by their ridiculous uniforms and the insane amount of uniform combos.