Explosions at the boston marathon

Who %#@$ing did this? With all the surveillance these days, cell phone cameras, security for the event, tips, opportunity, motive etc etc ... You'd think finding the perpetrator(s) would be a lot easier. Right now seems they have nothing. The bombs were placed in pressure cookers and left in black back packs , how can someone get away with that?

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who %#@$ing did this? With all the surveillance these days, cell phone cameras, security for the event, tips, opportunity, motive etc etc ... You'd think finding the perpetrator(s) would be a lot easier. Right now seems they have nothing. The bombs were placed in pressure cookers and left in black back packs , how can someone get away with that?

Must be the shape shifting aliens.

Seriously, I don't know what the situation is in Boston, but with the THOUSANDS of cameras perched on EVERY significant corner here in Chicago, there'd be leads aplenty by now.

Who says there aren't? Jesus Christ guys is it any of our !@#$ing business at the point to know what they know. 24/7 news has really warped you need for information. :rolleyes:

Edited by Chef Jim

ill remind them to forward you the daily security briefings.

what if they have a lead and they are trying to not tip the guy off? is that too reasonable?

Who says there aren't? Jesus Christ guys is it any of our !@#$ing business at the point to know what they know. 24/7 news has really warped you need for information. :rolleyes:

Checking in here as definitely amplified my investment in this situation. I stopped following the coverage last evening. I've just been popping by OTW to see what latest has been.

I read Joe-the-6's post and took my cues accordingly.

Edited by taC giB ehT

My friend in Boston has been watching coverage non-stop. She told me that they did bomb sweeps twice that day. So, it seems there was only about a two hour window - after the first finishers crossed, that this could have been done.

I'm quite confident that will figure this out.

Maybe he's just spoiled. 9/11 was solved in 5 minutes. Lol

My friend in Boston has been watching coverage non-stop. She told me that they did bomb sweeps twice that day. So, it seems there was only about a two hour window - after the first finishers crossed, that this could have been done.

I'm quite confident that will figure this out.

I wonder if it was some kind of inside job, someone with knowledge of the security measures and how to undermine them. Ex-cop with an agenda to show up police department? Something odd here

I wonder if it was some kind of inside job, someone with knowledge of the security measures and how to undermine them. Ex-cop with an agenda to show up police department? Something odd here

Yeah, there's something odd here alright.

i retract my previous "oh dear lord man...." and re-enter it into the conversation here. Dear lord man....

No I mean besides you. The way it was pulled off. The lack of a suspect.

Wow! For all you know there could be half a dozen suspects.

BTW it took them two years to arrest the Atlanta Olympic bomber.

Edited by Chef Jim