Kyle Moore is a Bear.

Kevin

I liked him coming out of college. I liked him here with us. Mostly because I had little to no expectations of him. I wanted to see him back and I'm sorry to hear that he won't be. But just like David Nelson; even though I wanted to see him re-signed, I don't think it's a huge loss either way.

I didn't know he was the player coming out.

I lol'd

Chicago no longer has lovie, so it'll be a new system.

Mel Tucker is new DC. 3-4/4-3 experience but most recently 4-3 under Del Rio. Given that and Chicago's personnel, I think that the defensive system will be very similar to Smith's.

Mel Tucker is new DC. 3-4/4-3 experience but most recently 4-3 under Del Rio. Given that and Chicago's personnel, I think that the defensive system will be very similar to Smith's.

New coach, no Urlacher, no Roach. I think Chicago will be a D looking for an identity. IMHO, they will go D heavy in the draft.

New coach, no Urlacher, no Roach. I think Chicago will be a D looking for an identity. IMHO, they will go D heavy in the draft.

Agreed. I think it'll be 43, but not a Tampa two, if I had to guess... But I haven't listened closely to Chicago reports

Kyle Moore was the only Bills defensive player that got good pressure on the QB week after week and with limited playing time. Wasn't great against the run but was a bright spot on a putrid defense.

He will make plays for the Bears.

Bright spot? Perhaps THE WORST run defending DE the Bills have ever had. Got his ass handed to him every time a team ran to the weak side. Oh, he got pressure on the QB at times and even looked good doing it, but being a strictly a one-dimensional player means he has no business being a starter in this league. If he was a bright spot, I'd hate to see the dark spot on the defense. Him and George Wilson can flip a coin for that honor.

GO BILLS!!!

Bright spot? Perhaps THE WORST run defending DE the Bills have ever had. Got his ass handed to him every time a team ran to the weak side. Oh, he got pressure on the QB at times and even looked good doing it, but being a strictly a one-dimensional player means he has no business being a starter in this league. If he was a bright spot, I'd hate to see the dark spot on the defense. Him and George Wilson can flip a coin for that honor.

GO BILLS!!!

Gotta agree, but I wish we had the luxury to keep a guy like that around. The fact is we don't.

GO BILLS!!!

You have forgotten the sacred law. When a player that people wanted to be cut and couldn't understand why he was on the team is no longer on the team, he is immediately 10x better than he was when he was on the team.

You have forgotten the sacred law. When a player that people wanted to be cut and couldn't understand why he was on the team is no longer on the team, he is immediately 10x better than he was when he was on the team.

weird, isn't it?