Kyle Moore is a Bear.

Kevin

Too bad. we also had not such great performances against the run due to poor DT play, poor LB play, horrible coaching. Should I go on. Moore could have been a nice depth back up. We are getting so thin at several positions.

This is the reason the Steelers have been so good for so long. They draft well, they hold onto their talent, and maintain depth. We can't maintain a starting line up forgetting a decent back up crowd on the team. I wish him well at Da Bears!

gotta wish him well. He favors the 4-3 end postion and is limited. not for Pettine's mystery match ups i suppose

Thought he would get another season with us to develop into something More. see what i did there ?

The new staff seems to have a clear idea of what they are doing even if i dont : )

This is the reason the Steelers have been so good for so long. They draft well, they hold onto their talent, and maintain depth.

Another thing they do is cut bait with guys who can't or won't play physical football.

Considering Kyle Moore would have been the Stillers very first cut in camp, I don't think that comparison works here.

You have forgotten the sacred law. When a player that people wanted to be cut and couldn't understand why he was on the team is no longer on the team, he is immediately 10x better than he was when he was on the team.

I love how there is a cynical post like this in every thread. I guess that Bills fans must be crazy for doubting the personnel decisions of this franchise. I mean, how could they doubt them after all they've proven?

Edited by vincec

I love how there is a cynical post like this in every thread. I guess that Bills fans must be crazy for doubting the personnel decisions of this franchise. I mean, how could they doubt them after all they've proven?

No problem with doubting the personnel decisions at all. That is our prerogative as fans. I happen to doubt the Kyle Moore personnel decision as well. Only I doubted it last season the first time I saw him try to hold his own at the POA. Can't turn a running play in to save his life.

GO BILLS!!!

You seem to have missed the point. My statement had nothing to do with the organizations decisions and whether it was good or bad.

Players like Kyle have been much maligned by people on the this board. Then, when he signs with someone else, all of the sudden he's great depth and a pass rush dynamo who can play the run pretty well too!

You seem to have missed the point. My statement had nothing to do with the organizations decisions and whether it was good or bad.

Players like Kyle have been much maligned by people on the this board. Then, when he signs with someone else, all of the sudden he's great depth and a pass rush dynamo who can play the run pretty well too!

I understand your point, however it is a sweeping over generalization of "people on this board". There are Kyle Moore fans such as myself who have praised his pass rushing abilities and are disappointed that he is leaving and people who disliked him because "he can't play the run". I don't think that too many of the people who disliked him are now lamenting his loss. They are ones saying good riddance in the previous posts.

In other words, I don't think that what you are implying is true and I doubt that you researched the previous posts of the people who are criticizing the move to find out. The comment reads as a witty statement disparaging posters who criticize player losses, but I doubt that it has a basis in fact.

In other words, I don't think that what you are implying is true and I doubt that you researched the previous posts of the people who are criticizing the move to find out. The comment reads as a witty statement disparaging posters who criticize player losses, but I doubt that it has a basis in fact.

I find I am woefully inadequate of explaining a simple concept to you. Saying you understand something, doesn't mean you understand something.

No, I didn't search the board. I've read enough of the posts on here to see the flip flopping and using that experience, I made an observation. Did you see the Fitz thread? I'm talking about the one where he signed in Tennessee and people flipped their gourd that we have 'NO QBS on the roster'? If you want search for specific posts, knock yourself out.

As silly as it is to believe the front office is making all the right moves, it's just as silly to always pan their moves. If you don't believe that, we're not going to agree. You're not crazy for doubting, one is crazy if they will doubt whatever decision is made.

Edited by jeremy2020

New coach, no Urlacher, no Roach. I think Chicago will be a D looking for an identity. IMHO, they will go D heavy in the draft.

Quite possibly.

I'm thinking they will go QB with their 1st round pick(#20).

Quite possibly.

I'm thinking they will go QB with their 1st round pick(#20).

Ooooh that will create quite the stir in Chicago. Though doubts about Cutler have occasionally surfaced in the chicago tribune, I haven't seen much mention of them looking at a QB. If a offensive minded HC selects a QB in the 1st round of a QB-weak class, it will be quite telling.

Kyle Moore was riding a ridiculous hype train last year. The dude had 3 sacks, but spent most of his time getting demolished by olinesman and getting blown away in the run game.

I actually felt kind of bad for the guy. He was just supposed to be depth/spot pass rusher, however ended up being forced to be an every down player due to injury and the fact that our defense was just an uncontrolled nightmare.

:w00t: Awesome.

And he had some decent games, but he's getting really overrated here. He's a dime a dozen backup DE.

More like a nickel a dozen since he's only half a defensive end.

GO BILLS!!!