I wonder what Jason Peters' teammates think of him.

I don't usually carry ill will towards former Buffalo players but I really don't like Peters. There's a couple of quotes in the following link that just rubs me the wrong way. I'm wondering what kind of effect it will have with his teammates.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/02/jason-peters-says-he-could-have-played-last-year/

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least he is modest.

It was a big difference,” Peters said about the impact his absence had on the unit. “I’m a starter. I’m the No. 1 offensive lineman in the league. Me being out there carried everyone else.

Peters always had a horrible attitude. I hated how he held out for more money that one season(2009?). I feel that just set a bad precedent for the whole season. Oh well, here's to hoping the birds crash and burn

Yep. The Bills need less players that think they're the best at their position in the league and then go out and prove it. Hate those guys!!

Yep. The Bills need less players that think they're the best at their position in the league and then go out and prove it. Hate those guys!!

Peters isn't the best. He proved it by playing around on a scooter and leaving them with no options? His attitude that they couldn't win without him and couldn't be bothered to play if they didn't have a winning season is the best?

Peters isn't the best. He proved it by playing around on a scooter and leaving them with no options? His attitude that they couldn't win without him and couldn't be bothered to play if they didn't have a winning season is the best?

I didn't say he has the best attitude, I said he is the best player at his position. In a sport where it is impossible to determine who exactly is the very best, of course it is impossible to say for sure. But as I also said, when you're first team all pro, grade out the best, and around the league numerous outlets call you the very best, that's a pretty good indicator you are right up at the top. Which do you prefer, the best player or the best attitude? Bruce Smith had a crappy attitude a good deal of the time, too.

hes a fantastic player, despite his immaturity.

its really one of the only places he has left to grow as on the field hes pretty well at the top of the league.

Biggest piece of crap in the NFL. If I were an NFL GM and one of my players pulled some of the schitt he's pulled I'd ship him out. Wouldn't care how good he was. He has a loser's attitude that brings everyone else down.

Watch him hold out again.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

hes a fantastic player, despite his immaturity.

its really one of the only places he has left to grow as on the field hes pretty well at the top of the league.

He's routinely beat for no reason and takes plays off. If a guy decides which plays he plays, he's not the best.

He's routinely beat for no reason and takes plays off. If a guy decides which plays he plays, he's not the best.

your list of people that are better would be rather short, even with his shortcomings.

i dislike the guy. i understand why a team would hesitate to make him a centerpiece type player.... but hes REALLY good at football when it comes down to it.

You wonder why guys like him speak to the media. Most times Peters opens his mouth he inserts his foot.

If i was one of his teammates your darn right i would be upset by this. He basically told them they where not worth his effort.

He said he was 100% since January. So he was what in December? 90%. Most guys who play in the NFL that you never play at 100% after the first few weeks. you are always nicked up to some degree.

if nothing else Peters showed he is a me first guy...again.

I know this sounds bad but IF he does not change his ways he sounds like the type of guy who will have a tough time once football is done.

your list of people that are better would be rather short, even with his shortcomings.

i dislike the guy. i understand why a team would hesitate to make him a centerpiece type player.... but hes REALLY good at football when it comes down to it.

Any player who doesn't give 100% effort is garbage.

PTR