OG Chad Rinehart signs with Chargers

BRAWNDO

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just when you think we had been finally building through the draft and FA, we lose two guards, one top 5 in the league. Just more holes to fill. Every year it's something. We overpay for mediocre players, barring Stevie and Mario, and the process continues year after year

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!

I was perfectly fine with Levitre because I thought we had Rhinehardt. Wtf is going on here? I thought he was locked up previously.

Now I'm pissed. It's gonna be a OLmen at 8 it sounds like.

Add O-line to QB, WR, LB, and CB needs. The 2013 Bills may be the worst team in Buffalo since Gregg Williams came in and that was pretty painful at 3-13.

don't forget TE and RB depth. What positions are the Bills sound on? LT,FS, RCB, DE, DT, RB, WR,C, RG is what I came up with Edited by Pete

BPA at #8 will probably be an O-lineman......

Guess we better get used to the TJax show, or trading back into the first for the QB they want.

Well, now it's time for all those people who talked about how guards are a dime a dozen to be proven right, because the Bills now need two, including a starter. And drafting one at #8 would tell me the Bills don't exactly think they're a dime a dozen.