Bills sign Manny Lawson

BRAWNDO

Have any thoughts on who you would go and try to sign? Or can we just expect a lot of doom and gloom without your opinion on what you would do?

Seriously?

If you're happy with what the Bills have done from the last 15 minutes to the last 15 years, then there is no hope for you. I'll bet you were cheering the Bills signing Merriman or Langston Walker or Derrick Dockery or and endless list of retreads and called it progress. How's that working for you?

The Bills go nowhere under the current owner and GM. The coach is a question mark.

I would sign a competent owner and competent GM and let them do their jobs. A bandage here and there won't cure what ails the Bills. I'm more concerned with the meat and potatoes and others are more excited about the parsley garnish.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, thought Bradham really came on strong towards the last few games of the year, and he was very good in pass coverage. Think he could be a star in the making if he continues getting better...

I think that Bradham is going to struggle as a 3-4 OLB. He didn't look that good in pass coverage to me and didn't show much explosiveness off the edge either. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bills try to move him to ILB. I think that he may have a chance to do something in there.

I would sign a competent owner and competent GM and let them do their jobs. A bandage here and there won't cure what ails the Bills. I'm more concerned with the meat and potatoes and others are more excited about the parsley garnish.

They can sign an owner :o! Guys, what free agent owners are out there?!

I think that Bradham is going to struggle as a 3-4 OLB. He didn't look that good in pass coverage to me and didn't show much explosiveness off the edge either. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bills try to move him to ILB. I think that he may have a chance to do something in there.

Agreed. He played tough and hit hard, but he wasn't quick and didn't cover too well. That could change and he could develop. But if we are doing a 3-4, I think he would be better at ILB.

Seriously?

If you're happy with what the Bills have done from the last 15 minutes to the last 15 years, then there is no hope for you. I'll bet you were cheering the Bills signing Merriman or Langston Walker or Derrick Dockery or and endless list of retreads and called it progress. How's that working for you?

The Bills go nowhere under the current owner and GM. The coach is a question mark.

That's a good job of avoiding actually saying how you would attempt to make this team better and putting words in my mouth.

Seriously?

and you call yourself a BILLSGUY Seriously !

Bradham's FIRST season Vince and a partial at that really . Let the kid develop under a real coach for gosh sakes.

He has a lot of physical skills and improved most each game.

He will be fine weakside and can flop if need be.

My god. I had the exact same words in my head and figured I'd just scroll through to see what every one else thought. The have a professional linebacker. Now bring in Dansby for a look.

Yepper

That's a good job of avoiding actually saying how you would attempt to make this team better and putting words in my mouth.

How would you make the team better?

BILLS SUCK AND YOU SUCK FOR NOT ADMITTING IT>

Having digested this for a little over an hour, the move leaves me feeling very satisfied. This is the sort of signing good organizations make -- which leads me to wonder how in the hell the Bills pulled it off.

ANALYTICS

Lawson was just on The John Murphy show. Really intelligent guy with good versatility. Scored 43 on his Wonderlich at the '06 combine.

I like Lawson, athletically he's a freak and he's very intelligent - the problem is that his production has always been just average but 4 year 12mil contract is about right.

Get a shot to start? Yeah that's an understatement. He's an OLB. Is there someone currently on our team you see beating him out for the job?

Mario and Anderson? Both have started at that position. Looks like Mario's at end, and Anderson will be the rusher at olb with this signing though