Doomsday - March 12, 2013

H2o

It's hilarious to watch everyone freak out just because we haven't signed anyone yet. It's the end of the world!!! 2013 is down the tubes already!!! Give me a break. What were you expecting from FA? Honestly? I still hope for a LB and a G to replace Levitre, but for goodness sake people get a grip. Just because we haven't signed any of the big names in under 4 hours you guys are already at it. There are still some decent players out there. Step away from the ledge.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Added to that, there really haven't been many BIG FA names today honestly. Levitre and Mike Wallace are among the biggest.

I do agree with your statement, I have been kind of on the ledge but that's more to the fact that we are probably in store for a miserable 6-10 or worse season anyway regardless what happens in FA and I welcome it actually. We need to bottom out pretty good this year, start from scratch with this new coaching staff. The big turnover this season is welcomed IMO.

It's hilarious to watch everyone freak out just because we haven't signed anyone yet. It's the end of the world!!! 2013 is down the tubes already!!! Give me a break. What were you expecting from FA? Honestly? I still hope for a LB and a G to replace Levitre, but for goodness sake people get a grip. Just because we haven't signed any of the big names in under 4 hours you guys are already at it. There are still some decent players out there. Step away from the ledge.

Is that linebacker going to play all 4 positions at the same time?

It's just the Fitz Fan Club venting off some steam. For some reason a lot of posters thought we were going to pay him $10M this year. I myself have been smiling since 4PM, and I'm about to crack open a beer :beer:

It's just the Fitz Fan Club venting off some steam. For some reason a lot of posters thought we were going to pay him $10M this year. I myself have been smiling since 4PM, and I'm about to crack open a beer :beer:

with Fitz gone...the Bills might win 3rd place in the division--instead of 4th

actually, I don't think it's the "Fitz Fan Club". Looks more like the Chicken Little Collective. But enjoy your beer . :beer:

I am of the opinion that we were going to have to overpay Levitre to stay which is why he is not here now. I honestly believe he wanted out. So be it. Good luck in Tennessee.

So r the bills going to throw the season for Johnny Football? I mean we don't have a complete D and we have 2 QB's. Both didnt play a game last year. I am not freaking out, but i feel they may be playing for a high draft pick next year. Wheeler and Ellerbe both signed with the fish. I was hoping B-lo would land 1 of them.. We could always try and sign Dansby for a year or two, but i am not sure he is worth the head ache.

:cry::w00t::lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually like the Bills waiting this year.

lets be honest we need to fill a lot of positions. So paying premium dollars for one or two guys this year is not in the cards.

Instead i think we are going to see much better coaching and getting guys in the right place to make plays.

The difference between the best and the worst talent in the NFL is not as great as some may think. A players coachability is though.

I have very little confidence in BNixthe follwowing players thus far:

DL DeVito - signed w/ KC

WR B. Gibson

TE D. Keller

WR N. Washington - possible trade.

It doesn't appear that players are in any hurry to sign with the train wreck that BNix has created. Meanwhile Miami has already signed Wallace, Ellerbe, and Wheeler.

Bucs are close to getting both Revis and Goldson.

What's interesting is the no. of players that are being released after a team has made a signing. Miami has released LB K. Burnett and LB Dansby for instance.

I have very little confidence in BNix to improve this team. We are going backwards. Even when he signs players he makes fatal mistakes. It's time for him to go. Bill Polian needs to be hired at the very least as an advisor to the team. The Bills need somebody who has some savvy and who bargain with other teams.

We have no starting QB and have lost our starting LG................with nothing to show for either player. Does Nix really expect to improve this team measurably with just our six draft picks??

The schmoe has got to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!