Doug Whaley signs contract extension

FluffHead

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is backwards is it not?

I mean the Bills said Buddy was staying on through the draft and than would turn things over to Whaley, correct?

Did i make that up or was that not what Brandon said? So you mean this was the plan with no contract worked out? Kind of strange?

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

This is backwards is it not?

I mean the Bills said Buddy was staying on through the draft and than would turn things over to Whaley, correct?

Did i make that up or was that not what Brandon said? So you mean this was the plan with no contract worked out? Kind of strange?

That was the fans assumption not what he said. Buddy's still fully employed as long as his contract goes as far as we actually know

Russ is cheap

Russ drives a Ford Taurus

Just got txt too. Hopefully it is the official document for the "succession plan"

After all these years of watching and reading about this guy...it's taken a very long time for Doug to get his shot!

Hopefully, he is what we've potentially have heard he will be-- a good GM prospect/turn great GM

I thought we didn't like Whaley anymore. That he was part of the problem.

Sorry, I lose track who we hate on here. There needs to be a chart.

i think we love the players that are cut/let walk and hate all the players that are signed to extentions. bills pro bowlers (alternates) are bums and the players that get snubbed are underapperciated. black is white, up is down and we are only happy when we are miserable. and we always need at least one player, one coach, and one member of management to blame all of our problems on. i am so done with this team...championship!

Just like the Bills to let our young talent walk! :angry: Oh, he signed an extention? :o Just like the Bills to reward mediocrity. :angry:

PTR

Ha! I read the text and was very happy that he feels well about the organization to stay with it. But, I come here and see all the negativity which brought me back to earth.

Anyway, count me in as one who is very happy aout this news

Ha! I read the text and was very happy that he feels well about the organization to stay with it. But, I come here and see all the negativity which brought me back to earth.

Anyway, count me in as one who is very happy aout this news

Always look for the cloud in every silver lining.

PTR

I don't understand this idea of giving the GM one last draft? Houston did the same thing with Casserly. Now of course it is always a group decision but if NIx is gone after the draft why keep him around. It is not like Whaley is new to the organization. He knows the players. What is the point of letting NIx pick players once more time and then turning those players over to Whaley/Marrone?

Anyways who cares. We all knew this was coming and Brandon looks like a fool when he keeps saying no stone will go unturned to improve the team.

I don't understand this idea of giving the GM one last draft? Houston did the same thing with Casserly. Now of course it is always a group decision but if NIx is gone after the draft why keep him around. It is not like Whaley is new to the organization. He knows the players. What is the point of letting NIx pick players once more time and then turning those players over to Whaley/Marrone?

Anyways who cares. We all knew this was coming and Brandon looks like a fool when he keeps saying no stone will go unturned to improve the team.

The reason you keep Nix for the draft is because he did most of the Bills scouting for the last year. Why fire a guy who can take your draft board to another team? For all we know Whaley will have the final say.

PTR