testing drivers on marijuana

truth on hold

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering the same. Why go to all that effort and not test the subjects periphery abilities & reaction times? I would have liked to seen them have to react to something "popping" out/in front of them.

I'd say that if you can't drive slowly around a few cones when you are very stoned......you likely can't react too well to something unforeseen when you are basically stoned.

In terms of the amounts.....it's been a good 20 years since I've smoked but the amounts people are talking about so far in this thread was not what I was used to.

0.4g for a pipe? We used to pack down many multiples of "party cones"(bigger) in one sitting on a regular basis. Basically the smoking equivalent of binge drinking. Then we'd go out for munchies.

Being young and stupid, none of us considered it overly dangerous. My Brother(a moron) used to convince people that you were actually safer driving while stoned as you were constantly paranoid, therefore constantly checking everything you did. Even after he scraped the side of a parked car he maintained this delusion.

Drugs are bad M'kay?

The medical marijuana out there today is 100 times stronger than 20 years ago. That Blueberry Train wreck was medical grade. Meaning really potent stuff.

The smartest people I know smoke weed, and there seems to be a correlation- the more weed they I smoke, the smarter they are. I am just saying

Fixed that.

Really, have you read your posts? You're living disproof of your statement. You ought to be tested before you're allowed to use the internet, much less drive.

Wow; quite a zinger. I might have to run another 2.3 second internet search to find where some loser pot head killed somebody. You really got me.

P.S. Tell the dead grocery shopper about the charges being dropped. I'm sure he'll feel better.......or maybe not.

Edited by 4merper4mer

The smartest people I know smoke weed, and there seems to be a correlation- the more weed they smoke, the smarter they are. I am just saying

life's experience. It is their immense knowledge regarding quantum mechanics, particle physics, meteorology, engineering, musical genius, masonry, and general all around polymaths.

As typically a stoner is a complete dumb-arse, the concept that from your observations smoking weed correlates to greater brain function is perhaps looking at the wrong cause/effect.

Perhaps instead it is the greater brain function of certain people which causes them to gravitate towards smoking weed.

Or maybe it's the people that gravitate towards Pete are more often stoned. It's called a contact high.

lol.....I just imagined desperate stoners licking his sweaty forehead to get their daily high. :D

Wow; quite a zinger. I might have to run another 2.3 second internet search to find where some loser pot head killed somebody. You really got me.

P.S. Tell the dead grocery shopper about the charges being dropped. I'm sure he'll feel better.......or maybe not.

You mad huh?

Try not being so angry all the time, you may live a more enjoyable life.

Tolerance is a bigger factor with pot than alcohol. A guy who smokes daily could smoke a few bowls of primo Cush and be just fine while someone with no tolerance could smoke half that & bug out. It's effects are not analogous to drinking either.

Was it a myth when I was smoking pot 30 years ago that the more you smoked the less you needed to get high? If so, it definitely had a placebo effect on me. I would get stoned with a hit or two or three............And, another weird thing for me compared to what is being said is I never was a little stoned, like I could be a little drunk. I seemed to be not stoned or way stoned. No in between.

Was it a myth when I was smoking pot 30 years ago that the more you smoked the less you needed to get high? If so, it definitely had a placebo effect on me. I would get stoned with a hit or two or three............And, another weird thing for me compared to what is being said is I never was a little stoned, like I could be a little drunk. I seemed to be not stoned or way stoned. No in between.

Your last point I can agree with mostly because my first hit was a nice, big, long, deep, bong hit.

No one who smokes pot has success in life. Ever.

But they do have a whole lot of fun.

Michael Phelps, George Clooney, Clarence Thomas, Bill Gates hold on let me repeat that BILL GATES, and all of Pete from TBD's friends :D

boom heres a link to Great success.

http://www.mpp.org/outreach/top-50-marijuana-users-list.html?page=3

Michael Phelps, George Clooney, Clarence Thomas, Bill Gates hold on let me repeat that BILL GATES, and all of Pete from TBD's friends :D

boom heres a link to Great success.

http://www.mpp.org/o...ist.html?page=3

You forgot that old Paul McCartney dude. Who at the ripe age of 70 said. he was quitting smoking pot after smoking his entire life. Maybe, if those guys didn't smoke dope their band would have lasted longer than 9 years? Losers!