testing drivers on marijuana

truth on hold

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As typically a stoner is a complete dumb-arse, the concept that from your observations smoking weed correlates to greater brain function is perhaps looking at the wrong cause/effect.

Perhaps instead it is the greater brain function of certain people which causes them to gravitate towards smoking weed.

Or perhaps it is a made up load of crap.

Really you couldn't tell?? What, are you stoned again, because it seems like you're stoned again.

Not at first, no. Sorry I fell for the troll once in my existence of this site. Maybe next time I'll do my homework, read into all of the posts, formulate a hypothesis stating that this person "could" be a troll, and then I'll decide whether I want to respond or not.

You'ze guys don't gotta throw me under the boss like that, what with me having as much or more respect for you elders.

Not at first, no. Sorry I fell for the troll once in my existence of this site. Maybe next time I'll do my homework, read into all of the posts, formulate a hypothesis stating that this person "could" be a troll, and then I'll decide whether I want to respond or not.

You'ze guys don't gotta throw me under the boss like that, what with me having as much or more respect for you elders.

Throw you under the boss? You know when you'd rather have been thrown under the boss.

When your head is rolling down a flight of stairs, that's when.

Edited by Chef Jim

behold the crayonz followers and their inside jokes.

wasn't that guy booted off the site for a reason?.........not sure why woody's being mocked for not being a crayonz deciple.

What? I've been away a few years due to excess work loads......did crayonz get booted????

I loved his threads & posts!

Was it a myth when I was smoking pot 30 years ago that the more you smoked the less you needed to get high? If so, it definitely had a placebo effect on me. I would get stoned with a hit or two or three............And, another weird thing for me compared to what is being said is I never was a little stoned, like I could be a little drunk. I seemed to be not stoned or way stoned. No in between.

Yeah, that's a myth. If you're not smoking all that frequently a couple of good hits should do the trick. If you're a daily smoker you build up a pretty quick tolerance - Even then a couple of good hits should get you high, just not as high or for as long. The nice part is that if you stop smoking for a few weeks your tolerance will go back down, unlike alcohol where once you gain a tolerance you're stuck with it.

Michael Phelps, George Clooney, Clarence Thomas, Bill Gates hold on let me repeat that BILL GATES, and all of Pete from TBD's friends :D

boom heres a link to Great success.

http://www.mpp.org/o...ist.html?page=3

Are you surprised Bill Gates smoked pot? He was a virgin until he was 44. Probably because he was smoking so much pot.