Update: Percy Harvin Traded to the Seahawks

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard of him...F5!!!

But seriously, it may be worth looking into. He's not the prototypical #1 wideout by any means, but we're so thin at WR, and we won't be bringing Jones back that he might be worth it, warts and all.

EDIT: NOPE!!! I read the article, and they were talking about a $10 million per year to extend him. Considering the holes to fill all over, and his attitude, it's not worth it.

Edited by Whitewalker Merriman

I've heard of him...F5!!!

But seriously, it may be worth looking into. He's not the prototypical #1 wideout by any means, but we're so thin at WR, and we won't be bringing Jones back that he might be worth it, warts and all.

EDIT: NOPE!!! I read the article, and they were talking about a $10 million per year to extend him. Considering the holes to fill all over, and his attitude, it's not worth it.

:censored: I'd imagine you could get Bowe, Jennings, or Wallace for somewhere in that ballpark and not have to burn a pick. Whatever attributes Harvin may have on any of those guys he more than makes up for in injuries and attitude.

:censored: I'd imagine you could get Bowe, Jennings, or Wallace for somewhere in that ballpark and not have to burn a pick. Whatever attributes Harvin may have on any of those guys he more than makes up for in injuries and attitude.

UFAs get to choose their new destination. Traded players do not. Not that I'm in favor of Harvin given his injury history and being a PITA to deal with.

UFAs get to choose their new destination. Traded players do not. Not that I'm in favor of Harvin given his injury history and being a PITA to deal with.

Injuries perhaps overstated (migraines rarely kept him out, contrary to perception)

Pita is a huuuuuge understatement.

I'll take him. We need playmakers! Our WR corp is WEAK!

Actually it's even worse than that!

Stevie Johnson the work out warrior

David Nelson coming off ACL surgery

Donald Jones a goner and wasn't that good to start!

T.J. Graham a promising young guy that had a lot of drops.

Brad Smith Not a WR in my eyes

Marcus Easley garbage

Kevin Elliott who?

Chris Hogan who?

Edited by Frez

Harvin does have some serious character issues which is why he is on the trading block. Talent wise, he has elite speed and is a threat to score from anywhere. You can look at his lack of huge numbers, but remember that A) Adrian Peterson is the focal point of their offense and B) look who he has had him throwing the ball. If we signed him, he would be the best receiver we have had since Moulds. I would definitely be interested, but not at 10 mil/year. I don't see any team forking over that kind of money for him, but he is definitely a play maker, and a game changer.

I'll take him. We need playmakers! Our WR corp is WEAK!

Actually it's even worse than that!

Stevie Johnson the work out warrior

David Nelson coming off ACL surgery

Donald Jones a goner and wasn't that good to start!

T.J. Graham a promising young guy that had a lot of drops.

Brad Smith Not a WR in my eyes

Marcus Easley garbage

Kevin Elliott who?

Chris Hogan who?

It's not that bad. Stevie is a stud who would be putting up 1,300 yard seasons with a real QB, and working out would do nothing for his game. By the time game 1 rolls around, it will have been a year since Nelson's injury. The rest are fodder and the Bills will need to add another WR, which I believe they'll do in FA.