Will you watch the NFL Combine?

BisonMan

Will you watch the NFL Combine?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Will you watch the NFL Combine?

• Every minute! I can't get enough. I have a man-crush on Mike Mayock!
    • I just watch for a few skill position like QB, RB, WR, etc.
    • I'll just watch for the positions I think the Bills' need.
    • If there's nothing else on, I'll flip it on. It's still football.
    • Not at all. It's an over-hyped waste of time.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a guilty pleasure of mine. I usually will "watch" as I do chores around the house. If something particularly interesting comes on I'll sit down and watch. Maybe I will try out KOK's idea though just to get a jump on the late round picks.

I want to chose the top selection, but i don't have a man crush on Mayock....Last year I sat at my desk and watched the combine on my pc at same time as watching reg tv on my tv...did that for hours lol

ok..make that i did select the top one..lol

Edited by Tsaikotic

up until this year I never had NFL Network bc of disputes with Time Warner - so this will be my first opp...but honestly...probably not? its not like they are competing, they just run, workout, and do drills....not quite sure im getting the allure of actually watching it

maybe watch the QBs throw??? haha..but still...probably not

I'll probably be taping and watching the good stuff. Skill positions, QBs, WRs, RBs, CBs, DEs in pretty deep depth. LBs because we need them. Not so much on the DTs or OL. I'm pretty clueless as it is with those positions anyway.

Really enjoy listening to Mayock's analysis and the manner in which he explains how (he believes) the players' performance in the drills will extrapolate to performance on the field in the game. For an uneducated chump like me, it's fun. I also like Casserly. Lombardi doesn't do it for me (no man crush there!). Not impressed by the players' input. Eisen is fun!

Edited by biggerdaddynj

I watch every year, and will do so again...I did not vote, because the Mayock thing was a bit out of order. I want to know who is out there, and to see the young guys from my hometown.

EJ Manuel QB

Justin Hunter WR

And my favorite player who I saw play every week when he was in high school Perry Jones RB (Sleeper pick for some lucky team)

There's a cool feature where they overlap video of 4 or 5 guys at once to highlight their differences. It's fun to see a clump of OL or DL running "together".

I watch a few minutes of it here and there, just trying to catch some interesting moments. And more so for positions of need, I suppose.

I usually always watch the positions I think the Bills will be interested in withing the first few rounds. Anytime I feel the Bills will really be pursuing a QB in the draft heightens my interest. I'll closely watch the QB's especially my early choice of Dysert.