The Gronk is at it again...Dancing, Slamming Bodies with cast on

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Following what? Hard partying--is that a joke? And hard playing? That would be nice to see....

Has anyone questioned whether this kid is ever out of shape in the off season? I've only read the opposite. I don't see him showing up to camp overweight, out of shape and injured by week 1.

At least Gronkowski stays off the IR after he gets injured, unlike, say, Eric Wood.

Ah mr. Sunshine...

No not his partying as I said I don't care. I think his injury trend/history is something that is concerning and worth paying attention to. I have no idea why and didn't speculate. This isn't the Stevie works out thread.

Nice reading comprehension though.

I bet he shows up on Sundays this fall and catches everything thrown his way. Ya he's an idiot and is dancing and thrwoing people around. If all hes guilty of is being a dummy, hes alot better than some people in this world

Dude barring a barrage of injuries he will go down as the greatest tight end to ever play the game. Will he stay healthy enough to break Gonzalez's records? Probably not. But he's already had a greater season than any tight end to ever play the game. Who would dispute his onfield abilities? My contention is that he's acting like a bigger moron than you are making it out to be. "Ahh give, me a break, he's just having a little fun." If that was your son, would you not have a talk with him?

This kid kills me...broke his arm, has cast on, goes clubbing and decides to slam a fellow stage dancer to the ground.

Hey, I'm all for having a good time...but geez Gronk, think a little bit would ya??

http://1045theteam.c...gas-club-video/

Man he desperately needs dance lessons or he should just go to a mosh pit and he'd fit right right in.

At least Gronkowski stays off the IR after he gets injured, unlike, say, Eric Wood.

Cheap shot. Eric Wood tore a knee ligament this year and only missed 2 games, playing in the final 2 games that meant nothing in the standings. I got nothing but respect for Eric Wood.

I don't get what the big deal is. Folks from Buffalo like to have a good time and live a little bit. Even if it seems "immature" for an adult. I don't think any of his antics should make news headlines because it's "unprofessional" in todays world. Give me a break and find something better to talk about.

Patty Kane is the same way. I love it.

Eh, I won't compare Gronk to Pat Kane. Gronk just seems like a harmless meathead while Kane reeks of douche and is a complete lush. Lot of bad stories about him floating around. See the cab driver and Cinco de Mayo at UW. People hate Kane. Gronk is just an overgrown child.

I don't care if he's criticized, I'm just lamenting the fact we don't have him.

Funniest thing is posters like you would be the first ones to criticize the Bills for drafting a guy who missed his entire last year in college with a back injury. I love hindsight too!!!

Dude barring a barrage of injuries he will go down as the greatest tight end to ever play the game. Will he stay healthy enough to break Gonzalez's records? Probably not. But he's already had a greater season than any tight end to ever play the game. Who would dispute his onfield abilities? My contention is that he's acting like a bigger moron than you are making it out to be. "Ahh give, me a break, he's just having a little fun." If that was your son, would you not have a talk with him?

Well that's the thing. Gronk hasn't proven he can stay healthy, and already has had back surgery. He will need to string together several seasons like 2011 to be considered one of the greatest ever. For comparison's sake, Terrell Davis has no shot at entering the HOF and he put up 3 great seasons at RB.

Cheap shot. Eric Wood tore a knee ligament this year and only missed 2 games, playing in the final 2 games that meant nothing in the standings. I got nothing but respect for Eric Wood.

Especially considering Wood faces 300+# DT's/NT's, while Gronk faces 200# safeties and CB's, and gets hurt on extra point attempts.

Can only wonder what would happen if Gronk's arm takes longer to heal come Spring....the headlines would read "Gronk hangs up dancing shoes and sits at home watching Jimmy Superfly Snooka re-runs while arm heals"

Edited by BringBackFergy

The point is that "injury prone" is a lable that can be applied any way. Wood has finished 2 seasons on the IR. I don't disrespect Wood, but the pats are getting a lot more out of Gronk than we are out of Wood. And we haven't heard Gronk calling out any one else for not "earning your money"...

And we haven't heard Gronk calling out any one else for not "earning your money"...

Not playing due to gruesome injuries on the field is quite different than Maybin's not playing because he wasn't even good enough to play special teams and justify a game-day roster position as a #11 overall pick on a sh!tty team. Frankly this is the first time I've ever heard anybody call out Wood for not earning his money.

Ah mr. Sunshine...

No not his partying as I said I don't care. I think his injury trend/history is something that is concerning and worth paying attention to. I have no idea why and didn't speculate. This isn't the Stevie works out thread.

You said it was something you would be "following". I asked what you would be following. Instead of explaning what exactly you would be following or why it was intersting or "concerning", you reiterate that you will be following "that" and you have "no idea why". Got it.

Must be my "reading comprehension."

Not playing due to gruesome injuries on the field is quite different than Maybin's not playing because he wasn't even good enough to play special teams and justify a game-day roster position as a #11 overall pick on a sh!tty team. Frankly this is the first time I've ever heard anybody call out Wood for not earning his money.

I was calling him for calling out another guy drafted inthe same round as him, Jay. I thought it was inappropriate for a nyoung player to be calling out a another young player and said so at that time. Also, Wood had missed half the previous season so he was in no position to call out his co-first rounder, injury or not.

Ah mr. Sunshine...

You said it was something you would be "following". I asked what you would be following. Instead of explaning what exactly you would be following or why it was intersting or "concerning", you reiterate that you will be following "that" and you have "no idea why". Got it.

Must be my "reading comprehension."

It must be Mr. Sunshine.

I made it bigger and bolder to help you out this time though. I will be following his injuries. 3 of the last 4 years he has had injury issues. He missed an entire year, was severely hampered at the end of one (Chase Blackburn for the int!), and missed a chunk of this year.

It is starting to be a trend Mr. Sunshine and one that I will be paying attention to. That is all I was pointing out. I'm not going to speculate on the reasons why because it would be just that speculation. The rep for him and reason he slid in the draft was how the concern over how long would his body hold up. I think we are seeing signs that it might not be that long.

Edited by section122

It must be Mr. Sunshine.

I made it bigger and bolder to help you out this time though. I will be following his injuries. 3 of the last 4 years he has had injury issues. He missed an entire year, was severely hampered at the end of one (Chase Blackburn for the int!), and missed a chunk of this year.

It is starting to be a trend Mr. Sunshine and one that I will be paying attention to. That is all I was pointing out. I'm not going to speculate on the reasons why because it would be just that speculation. The rep for him and reason he slid in the draft was how the concern over how long would his body hold up. I think we are seeing signs that it might not be that long.

Uh..Ok. Sometimes we don't know why we do what we do....

Let us know how it turns out.