The Gronk is at it again...Dancing, Slamming Bodies with cast on

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This kid kills me...broke his arm, has cast on, goes clubbing and decides to slam a fellow stage dancer to the ground.

Hey, I'm all for having a good time...but geez Gronk, think a little bit would ya??

http://1045theteam.com/rob-gronkowski-body-slams-friend-at-las-vegas-club-video/

heard he was wise enough to party in baton rouge during the super bowl, when he wanted to go big with his partying. the shirtless pics were floating around down here but never seemed to make it national.

This guy is what most of us would be if we were an NFL star, young, and rich beyond our wildest dreams. I'm not condoning his actions, nor am I sayiing we would all be slamming our friends around in a club, but when you are young you are reckless. I was reckless as well, but not rich. Probably wouldn't be here today if I had been.

This kid kills me...broke his arm, has cast on, goes clubbing and decides to slam a fellow stage dancer to the ground.

Hey, I'm all for having a good time...but geez Gronk, think a little bit would ya??

http://1045theteam.c...gas-club-video/

Meat.

Stick.

Seeing that club/those moves, I'm not sure we can safely eliminate the very real possibility that he was rolling...

Non-story. Could of been his friend. The guy didn't even seem pissed off.

It apparently was his friend...that's not the point. The dude is a party animal and if he reinjured that arm, the Hoodie would be a little miffed.

Meat.

Stick.

Seeing that club/those moves, I'm not sure we can safely eliminate the very real possibility that he was rolling...

LOL

heard he was wise enough to party in baton rouge during the super bowl, when he wanted to go big with his partying. the shirtless pics were floating around down here but never seemed to make it national.

I would love to go out drinkin with Gronk...I bet the scenery would be amazing!!!

We can chastise him all we want, but when he goes off for over a 100 yards and 2 TD's against us, what he did the day of the Superbowl will be irrelevant. I wish he was a Bill.

I think everything you said goes without saying...I personally like Gronk, great athlete, wish he was a Bill, glad he is from Buffalo and want to see him have many successes and a long career...but just use your head for Pete's sake. If that is "over the top" criticism *raising hand* I'm Guilty as Charged.

I wonder if he works out during the off-season

He obviously doesn't watch Soul Train during the winter months

I think everything you said goes without saying...I personally like Gronk, great athlete, wish he was a Bill, glad he is from Buffalo and want to see him have many successes and a long career...but just use your head for Pete's sake. If that is "over the top" criticism *raising hand* I'm Guilty as Charged.

really, the worry is he will end up more like shockey than say a gonzalez. Shockey still had a great career but the style of play coupled with not taking great care of your body off the field is not great for long term health.

that said, hes young and i wont kill him for making his choice to live it up.

I don't care if he's criticized, I'm just lamenting the fact we don't have him.

This guy is what most of us would be if we were an NFL star, young, and rich beyond our wildest dreams. I'm not condoning his actions, nor am I sayiing we would all be slamming our friends around in a club, but when you are young you are reckless. I was reckless as well, but not rich. Probably wouldn't be here today if I had been.

I would be partying pretty hard like him, but not in the manner in which he does. The NFL is filled with young rich people and no one is doing what he is doing. He is the most protoypical, stereotypical, archetypal meathead that I've ever seen in my entire life. The problem is that while everyone else thinks he's acting the fool, he thinks his schtick is cool. I will admit it's kind of funny, but one day he will realize that people are laughing at him, not with him. Still would give a toe or maybe even half a finger for the Bills to have him over Torell Troup.