Beyonce

Dragonborn10

I'm 42 and I swear I could not understand a single word she sang. I honestly think she sang the same 4 lines over and over for 15 minutes. Is this entertainment? I know it isn't music. It is not even muzak. Do people really spend money to see her thrust her groin in concert? Is there a single person on this board that has downloaded one of her CD's to their I-pod?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any problem with her thrusting her groin but No I am not a fan of her music & it was a bad half time show, it wasn't her voice but just the presentation, it looked cheap.

Edited by Hater

I don't think she lip synced or used autotune like most of the no talent assclowns do. To have a singer actually sing is a big deal these days. However, the musicians were fake, and she doesn't write her own songs yet tries to take credit for it.

overall, boring but I hate the type of music. She's hot as hell with a killer body but I'd rather see a themed halftime show with multiple "singers" brought in.

example - a few years back the superbowl in Detroit, why did they not do a tribute to Motown?

Yeah cus Elvis & Mick Jagger didn't use their hips...I'm 49 and I have her music on my phone...she's entertaining..... and smoking hot! At least that's my opinion. and as far as understanding what she is saying...there are Stones, Dylan, Elton John songs that even after hundreds of listens I have zero clue what they are singing, but i love the songs nonetheless....

I'm 42 and I swear I could not understand a single word she sang. I honestly think she sang the same 4 lines over and over for 15 minutes. Is this entertainment? I know it isn't music. It is not even muzak. Do people really spend money to see her thrust her groin in concert? Is there a single person on this board that has downloaded one of her CD's to their I-pod?

Edited by The Poojer

The OP is absolutly correct I really had a hard time understanding her. Being a musician, I believe that the sound man had way too much mid-range on her voice. This tends to make the sound muddy in large venues.

Not knowing much about her (not my style of music), I did find it rather interesting that in many of her songs her back up singer sang the chorus' while she just danced. Rap artist do this a lot for obvious reasons, but she can sing so it seemed weird.

She is an amazing artist and an amazing talent. This is the first half time show in a while that I watched in it's entirety. The performance and the optics were very good.

I just wish Jay Z would have made an appearance...but that would have meant that this board, along with 70% of middle America, would have exploded with criticism.

The NFL everything (games too) is for entertainment purposes only. She is yummy hot (yes I would lol), music is okay (yes, I have some DLs of a few songs) people in Bflo have oddly narrow musical tastes, IDK sometimes I think that because on here it is all male football fans. Disco didn't suck and 97 rock did.

I think performers who have heavy dance routines in their live concerts should be "allowed" to lip sync without all the major drama. I can't imagine attempting to sing while doing all of that. She seems like she can do one thing really well at a time, but not both.

She is an amazing artist and an amazing talent. This is the first half time show in a while that I watched in it's entirety. The performance and the optics were very good.

I just wish Jay Z would have made an appearance...but that would have meant that this board, along with 70% of middle America, would have exploded with criticism.

Good Post. Let the haters do what they do best.

yeah i wanted Jay-Z to come out as well...i think she is very talented as well. she can dance like nobody's business and her songs, both with and without destiny's child, were/are catchy and easy to listen to.

Beyonce is genuinely nice too. She was target of MTV punk'd and whereas most of stars are bungholes when they don't know they're being setup, she was really sweet.

BTW I thought the 3 destiny's child ladies were smoking hot together.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack