New gun control thread!

Christ. Was that not that what I was trying to say? But in your world there are no in between Love/hate only.

Dude WTF are you on about? Cutting my balls off with a rusty spoon = Hate.

Why don't you just ask Take You to Tasker's opinion of FB. I think he'd clearly answer with an emphatic HATE!! Oh, but you'll have to wait until he get's back from his "vacation".

But if you want to chase me around over something as stupid as this feel free. :rolleyes:

Edited by Chef Jim

OH, GOOD GRIEF:

Hayward school to sponsor toy gun exchange. “If we want older kids to not think guns are cool, we need to start early.”

But wait, there’s more: After the kids surrender their toy guns, they’ll be fingerprinted and photographed.

This is what happens when your schools are controlled by fanatical cultists.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/breaking-news/ci_23406433/hayward-school-sponsors-toy-gun-exchange

Dude WTF are you on about? Cutting my balls off with a rusty spoon = Hate.

Why don't you just ask Take You to Tasker's opinion of FB. I think he'd clearly answer with an emphatic HATE!! Oh, but you'll have to wait until he get's back from his "vacation".

But if you want to chase me around over something as stupid as this feel free. :rolleyes:

Tasker is on "vacation"? What, did he need time off to fill in for his housemaid that he fired?

MORE THOUGHTS ON THAT DUMB TOY-GUN BUYBACK PROGRAM:

Is there any evidence that all those kids with their Daniel Boone caps and play rifles in the 50s grew up to be mass murderers? How about my generation with our cap guns?

Perhaps Mr. Hill and the gang at Strobridge Elementary should be focusing on academics and not the firearms bugaboo. After all, a quick search of the California Department of Education web site shows Strobridge to be a 1/1 school. The first 1 means that, in terms of academic performance,
their school is in the lowest decile of all schools in California
. The second 1 means that if, instead of being compared to all schools in the state, they’re only compared to schools with similar demographics, they’re still in the bottom decile.

Actually, given this information, it’s now obvious
why
they’d rather focus on toy guns.

Meanwhile in Texas:

Edited by B-Man

This just in...

http://www.wcax.com/...abbing-in-danby

Police: Danby shooting victim dies at hospital

Vermont State Police say a man has died after a shooting and stabbing in the Town of Danby Sunday night.

Police say at around 7:30 last night an ex-boyfriend -- Aaron Allen, 28, of Hudson Falls, New York, showed up to the house on John Corey Road to talk with his estranged girlfriend outside her home -- and he ended up attacking and stabbing her.

Police say the woman's current boyfriend, Michael White, 24, then got his gun and shot Allen -- who later died at the hospital.

Police say the woman had an active restraining order against Allen in New York State. She is still in the hospital, but is expected to survive. Two children were home at the time of the attack.

Police say White is cooperating with investigators.

In fairness, he never would have been shot if his ex-girlfriend with the restraining order didn't keep throwing herself on his knife.

We need to ban assault knives with at least one military feature like a guard, tanto blade, full-length tang, blood grove, forefinger ring, or seven blade magazine capacity.

We need to ban assault knives with at least one military feature like a guard, tanto blade, full-length tang, blood grove, forefinger ring, or seven blade magazine capacity.

Two things, define what is truly the difference between an automatic and a semi-automatic knife then determine the one true factor that makes them an assault knife.

INSTITUTIONALIZED CHILD ABUSE:

Suspension won’t be removed for five-year-old grilled over cap gun who then peed his pants.

“School officials in Calvert County, Maryland have denied a request to expunge the suspension of the kindergartener who brought a plastic cap gun on a school bus last month and then wet his pants during a subsequent interrogation.”

INSTITUTIONALIZED CHILD ABUSE:

Suspension won’t be removed for five-year-old grilled over cap gun who then peed his pants.

“School officials in Calvert County, Maryland have denied a request to expunge the suspension of the kindergartener who brought a plastic cap gun on a school bus last month and then wet his pants during a subsequent interrogation.”

Wtf man who killed common sense.

I saw this article and it reminded me of Birdog's contention (in another thread) that Obama's gun control efforts enjoyed overwhelming public support.

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/06/18/OFA-Gun-Control-Rally-in-San-Bernardino-Draws-3-Protesters

"The protest drew three members of Organizing for Action, a nonprofit group that supports President Barack Obama's agenda, to the National Orange Show Events Center.

"It's three people today, but it will be 23 next time, and we'll see the time after that," Lewis said.

OFA, by the way, is a 501 © (4) group that was able to swiftly obtain its tax exempt status, earlier this year."

And now, the anti-gun folks under Mike Bloomberg's Mayors Against Illegal Guns would like to take a moment to read the names of all gun victims since Newtown.

http://dailycaller.c...gal-guns-rally/

Some of the loudest shouts came when a reader spoke the name of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects who was killed by police during a gunfight.

"He's a terrorist," several protesters shouted.

Anti-gun people are officially unhinged right now.

Edited by LABillzFan

I saw this article and it reminded me of Birdog's contention (in another thread) that Obama's gun control efforts enjoyed overwhelming public support.

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/06/18/OFA-Gun-Control-Rally-in-San-Bernardino-Draws-3-Protesters

"The protest drew three members of Organizing for Action, a nonprofit group that supports President Barack Obama's agenda, to the National Orange Show Events Center.

"It's three people today, but it will be 23 next time, and we'll see the time after that," Lewis said.

OFA, by the way, is a 501 © (4) group that was able to swiftly obtain its tax exempt status, earlier this year."

did anyone catch this in the opening paragraph?

"On Flag Day growing up, I used to always wave a flag with my GRANDSON, and it hit me that the victims of that horrible tragedy won't ever be able to do that," said Curtis Lewis, the group's gun violence prevention coordinator.