New gun control thread!

Can you share a few? I don't do facebook.

Not without a significant amount of copy/paste editing that I'm not in the mood to do. It never dawned on me that you can't see comments if you don't have Facebook. What do you see in the comments section?

•  

Not without a significant amount of copy/paste editing that I'm not in the mood to do. It never dawned on me that you can't see comments if you don't have Facebook. What do you see in the comments section?

•  

A facebook disclaimer that states I may be in violation of facebook's policies by posting certain types of content.

I'd rather cut off my own balls with side of a rusty spoon.

Then don't ask someone to cut and paste something you could very easily have access to. Funny how something you would really like to read is on a site you'd rather cut your balls off with a rusty spoon than join. Oh life is so cruel and FB is the devil. :lol:

How do you stay current with the minutia of the lives of acquaintances and well wishers?

LOL

Then don't ask someone to cut and paste something you could very easily have access to. Funny how something you would really like to read is on a site you'd rather cut your balls off with a rusty spoon than join. Oh life is so cruel and FB is the devil. :lol:

Honestly? My level of caruing on the issue is exactly: "I care just enough to ask someone if they wouldn't mind sharing some of the content, but not nearly enough to mind if they politely say no."

Honestly? My level of caruing on the issue is exactly: "I care just enough to ask someone if they wouldn't mind sharing some of the content, but not nearly enough to mind if they politely say no."

Too bad because it's some real good **** you're missing there. But then again you hate something you've never used so you know what's best.

Too bad because it's some real good **** you're missing there. But then again you hate something you've never used so you know what's best.

What the the seven blue hells are you talking about? Who said anything about hate? Read what I'm writing instead of presuming some other narative please.

What the the seven blue hells are you talking about? Who said anything about hate? Read what I'm writing instead of presuming some other narative please.

Saying you'd rather cut your balls off with a rusty spoon that join Facebook sounds a tad like hate to me. But then again maybe you'd love to cut your balls off with a rusty spoon.

Edited by Chef Jim

Yeah, I've read enough of your posts to realize you probably avoid Facebook not because you don't like it but because of the lack of security thing. Could be wrong.

Saying you'd rather cut your balls off with a rusty spoon that join Facebook sounds a tad like hate to me. But then again maybe you'd love to cut your balls off with a rusty spoon.

there you go again with the hate thing. Are you aware of the word dislike and how it differs from hate?

there you go again with the hate thing. Are you aware of the word dislike and how it differs from hate?

Are you aware that you have no idea what the !@#$ you're talking about. He said he's rather cut his balls off with a rusty spoon than join FB. Now let me ask you, is that more of a definition of hate or dislike?

A facebook disclaimer that states I may be in violation of facebook's policies by posting certain types of content.

I'm sure you will be fine just reading the comments. The message I had only mentioned about posting comments. Anyway here is an older Christopher Swindell op-ed that's just as funny:

http://www.wvgazette...es/201108230858

August 23, 2011

Chris Swindell: Tea party hates our country

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- It's no coincidence that the rise of the tea party has resulted in the decline of the U.S. sovereign debt rating. So, thank you, Grover Norquist-signing, know-nothing, do-nothing, cut-everything fools who held the nation hostage for months with a reckless policy of slash and burn.

Your shenanigans have damn near ruined the country. All of us on the left will do our best to rid your worthless rears of their congressional privileges as soon as electorally possible. We make no apologies and we're calling you out.

You support an end to Medicare and Medicaid. You want to abolish vital federal services and starve government of all tax revenue it needs to function as a civil society. Your economic knowledge, shared by your scions Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin, is limited to second-grade math. You said nothing would happen. You paraded that deadbeat dad of a representative, Joe Walsh, out onto televisions to spew your brand of terror economics. Now, the United States has lost its prime credit rating because you wouldn't compromise with the president.

When the nation nearly defaulted, you still voted no. When John Boehner pleaded with you to make nice with your enemies, the way elected leaders of character have done for 235 years, you balked.........................................................

Edited by 3rdnlng

LOL

Wow, lunacy like that almost takes your breath away.

You have to be sorry for his "students"

Did you notice he claimed he was "on the left" in the Tea Party article but proclaimed he wasn't a liberal in the gun control op-ed?

Are you aware that you have no idea what the !@#$ you're talking about. He said he's rather cut his balls off with a rusty spoon than join FB. Now let me ask you, is that more of a definition of hate or dislike?

So when someone say's to you "I'm going to throw him under the bus on this one" You immediately think murder?