What Ever Happened To ??

T master

A couple of years back we let go of 2 players that i thought would do a good job for the team but one due to a health situation was let go Shawn Nelson. He was a top pick of ours & we thought he would be a great TE in the passing game.

Has any one heard any thing on what he is doing ?

The other that i thought did pretty well was Colin Heard i know he went to another team but i have lost what if anything has happened to him.

Then recently i was wondering how our 2 draft picks that we let go last year did Tank Carder & Mark Asper.

I know none of this really matters but was just wondering if any one knows anything about these guys ??

And I'm sure I'm not the only one annoyed that we cut our 5th, 6th and 7th rounders. Especially on a last place team, doesn't that reflect poorly on SOMEONE? Anybody?

No, Im sure you arent the only one overreacting to it. That's pretty standard for Bills fans.

Here's a link to the entire draft. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_NFL_Draft

Tell me who we should've picked in those spots that would still be on the team...

And I'm sure I'm not the only one annoyed that we cut our 5th, 6th and 7th rounders. Especially on a last place team, doesn't that reflect poorly on SOMEONE? Anybody?

IIRC, we tried to stash Carder and Asper on the practice squad but other teams were interested. What can you do about that?