Sabres suck too...

Dragonborn10

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team will never, ever do anything as long as it has one of softest players in the NHL walking around with a "C" on.

I've completely checked out and even though I get every game, I won't waste a single second watching or supporting them until that is rectified.

This team will never, ever do anything as long as it has one of softest players in the NHL walking around with a "C" on.

I've completely checked out and even though I get every game, I won't waste a single second watching or supporting them until that is rectified.

So Jason Pomminvile being the team captain is the root of all evil? :rolleyes:

I really think it is coaching. Watch, we let Lindy go and he will get snapped up in a heartbeat! And probably win ala Scottie Bowman with the Pens... Wallbash!

I just don't know if the prepare right. Another thing, I have always said Lindy sucks @ managing his goalies... BUT, I would have played it the same exact way against the Canes as he did last week.

Anyway, in 2 and 1/2 years... Do you think Kane is gonna come to BFLO? Lindy may be a liability in getting him... IMO, has a hard time with big name vets than the younger guys he can control...

I just don't know if the prepare right. Another thing, I have always said Lindy sucks @ managing his goalies... BUT, I would have played it the same exact way against the Canes as he did last week.

What else can he do, start Miller back to back nights twice in the first week? It seemed like the obvious play to me.

Remember when the crowd at Sabre Space wanted to trade Miller because Enroth was ready to be the #1? I'm sure they are already hanging Miller and his 2.00 gaa in effigy. :rolleyes:

What else can he do, start Miller back to back nights twice in the first week? It seemed like the obvious play to me.

Remember when the crowd at Sabre Space wanted to trade Miller because Enroth was ready to be the #1? I'm sure they are already hanging Miller and his 2.00 gaa in effigy. :rolleyes:

I agree... He was in a tough spot. Enroth owned the Canes a few years ago. Lindy may be the problem, is a UFA like Kane (2014-2015) gonna want to play for a coach like Lindy?

Lindy has been the problem for a while now, I don't watch much anymore and this year is a wash anyway, so I now am on strike.

I like Ruff a lot...but I am starting to feel this more and more...I think Ruff would get hired in a second, and wouldn't be shocked to see him win somewhere else...but, after 14 years, and the same core of players, essentially, that have been underachieving for about 5 or 6 years, it may just be time for a change, just to change the chemistry on the team. Five games in to a new season, and it feels just like the last five years...not enough scoring, sloppy defensive play...while I didn't get to see the game yesterday (thanks Time Warner with no NHLN!), I listened to a fair amount of it. Vanek is hurt, again...when that happens, they are in trouble. We have a lot of our hopes tied up in Grigorenko turining in to the second coming of Mogilny..but conventional opinion about Ruff is that he doesn't know how to handle guys like Grigoroenko, who have a lot of offensive potential.

Well, not writing off this season at all, but kind of a bummer to be on 3 game losing skid, already!

Thing abot Ryan is, he can play so damn well, you kind of forget how bad he can look as well... I sometimes think he is fools gold.

I have no idea how to find this stat, but I would be willing to bet (assuming someone can find the info), that few goaltenders have given up more goals, over the last 5 years or so, in the final minute of a period. Enroth may not be the answer, but I do think they need to find a solid back-up.

When Enroth was playing really well (spring of 2011), I thought we had found our new Edwards/Sauve combination. Miller (Edwards) was the undiputed starter, but when he was on, Enroth (Sauve) was unbeleivably good...you just stick with him, until his hot hand cools. Unfortunately, Enroth, since then, just hasn't been the guy who can "steal" a game. When Miller is on, he can do that... of course, all that said, goaltending has not been the problem, so far, this year. Goal scoring is still the issue.

Edited by Buftex