One More Reason to Hate Tom Brady

AC4 IN ATL

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if he'll be able to afford that house once his playing days are over. Upkeep and taxes on that monstrosity must be a tidy sum. I'm betting done the road you'll see that house on the market and Brady taking a monster hit on it to have to unload it. Just idle speculation.

His wife out earns him 4 to 1 and he'll keep making money doing ad's and what not after his playing days are done. This place is in the Brentwood hills, a little north east of where I live, and I can tell you that property taxes in Santa Monica are about 1.5%, I imagine Brentwood is more but at least that much. You do the math....

Thats just retarded to spend that kind of money for 2 people & 1 child to live in. I would rather be like the guys on Duck Dynasty !!

Really? They spent less (a lot less) than one years' salary.

I think a lot of people are missing just how much money his wife earns. She's like the Tiger Woods of modeling.

Edited by KD in CT

Really? They spent less (a lot less) than one years' salary.

I think a lot of people are missing just how much money his wife earns. She's like the Tiger Woods of modeling.

Yeah, Tom's little salary for throwing a ball around is basically their grocery budget.