Happy for Donte Whitner

Hsp08

If already discussed, sorry but I did not see in my search.

I just wanted to comment that I am happy for Donte to be able to experience and have a chance to win the Super Bowl! It's just sad he didn't get that chance in Buffalo, all the best to him!!

Too many of our players have come and gone and because of our lack of success many of us, myself included, were hard on them and were very critical of their play. I'm ashamed of myself for not appreciating them more while they wore our colors. It's not the players fault where they were drafted, what they were paid and in a lot of cases what their production was. Let's put the real accountability where it belongs and that is with our "chosen leaders". Players like Donte only wanted the best for our team and franchise and most of us just scoffed and ridiculed him for it. Shameful, downright shameful it is. I for one wish him nothing but great success and sure do hope that he gets to experience the sweet taste of victory in the Super Bowl. Here's to you Donte, now go knock some snot out of those Ravens!

Too many of our players have come and gone and because of our lack of success many of us, myself included, were hard on them and were very critical of their play. I'm ashamed of myself for not appreciating them more while they wore our colors. It's not the players fault where they were drafted, what they were paid and in a lot of cases what their production was. Let's put the real accountability where it belongs and that is with our "chosen leaders". Players like Donte only wanted the best for our team and franchise and most of us just scoffed and ridiculed him for it. Shameful, downright shameful it is. I for one wish him nothing but great success and sure do hope that he gets to experience the sweet taste of victory in the Super Bowl. Here's to you Donte, now go knock some snot out of those Ravens!

Agree. The attitude towards some ex Bills is crazy. And it never stops.

Besides as crayonyz would say "he's an All Pro again this year" How many Bills made it? Zero.

Bills fans get choked up when a Bill make's it to the pro bowl as an alternate. BFD! That's is how bad, decades of mediocrity (at best) Can make a conditioned response, for any ex-Bill who is actually playing in a super bowl. Talking smack as fans of a franchise that the rest of the NFL considers a joke. Show some class. It's just entertainment after all.

Fire NIX Now

Why? did you not see how badly he performed during this year's playoffs? He is far and away the worst defender on the 49ers squad, and LUCKY to be going to a super bowl, rather than being one of the reasons the Bills weren't even close.

He Blows, who cares, good riddance.

He's the worst defender on their squad and made the pro bowl... Wow, that's gotta be the best defense EVERRRRRRRR!!!

:beer:

Why? did you not see how badly he performed during this year's playoffs? He is far and away the worst defender on the 49ers squad, and LUCKY to be going to a super bowl, rather than being one of the reasons the Bills weren't even close.

He Blows, who cares, good riddance.

Wow.

I thought I saw somewhere that he's injured and won't be playing.

Thought it came up in the scroll on ESPN or nfln at some point. Honestly, I could care less if he plays or not. He's gonna get lit up and the Ravens will win.

Agree. The attitude towards some ex Bills is crazy. And it never stops.

Besides as crayonyz would say "he's an All Pro again this year" How many Bills made it? Zero.

Bills fans get choked up when a Bill make's it to the pro bowl as an alternate. BFD! That's is how bad, decades of mediocrity (at best) Can make a conditioned response, for any ex-Bill who is actually playing in a super bowl. Talking smack as fans of a franchise that the rest of the NFL considers a joke. Show some class. It's just entertainment after all.

Fire NIX Now

Ummm last I checked we had 3 players who made it to the pro bowl this year... Whether 1st squad or backup doesn't matter... Donte is with a team that best suits his character and let's leave it at that...

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

Always thought Donte got a bad rap here and was a better safety than we gave him credit for. Good for him

agreed. For where he was drafted not great by any stretch. I always kind of viewed him as a poor mans Lawyer Milloy. I'd still rather have Whitner than George Wilson

The Bills gave and offered Whitner more than any other team would have, not once but twice. He is a hanger-on who makes some good plays now and then and is exploited now and then. He is a middle-of-the-road safety in the NFL and he sh--s on Buffalo whenever given the chance, so to him I say good riddance. I hope Flacco to Pitta burns him at least twice, and would bet anyone here it will happen at least once.