God's Team: Ray Lewis vs Tim Tebow - same or different?

WotAGuy

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Big bang Never happened an it is unscientific to suggest an explosion can create life.

It is proven that Life is produced by living things, God must exist.

Believe what you like, but your statement is so clearly uninformed, I feel the need to respond.

In 1952, in the Miller–Urey experiment, a mixture of water, hydrogen, methane, and ammonia was cycled through an apparatus that delivered electrical sparks to the mixture. After one week, it was found that about 10% to 15% of the carbon in the system was now in the form of a racemic mixture of organic compounds, including amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins.

The underlying hypothesis held by Oparin and Haldane was that conditions on the primeval Earth favored chemical reactions that synthesized organic compounds from inorganic precursors. A recent reanalysis of the saved vials containing the original extracts that resulted from the Miller and Urey experiments, using current and more advanced analytical equipment and technology, has uncovered more biochemicals than originally discovered in the 1950s. One of the more important findings was 23 amino acids, far more than the five originally discovered.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Abiogenesis

Oh, I try to stay out of it these days - I really do. That particular statement was just begging to be stomped. :)

To be fair, you have to understand the limitations of your debate opponent...the statement came from a guy who posted (in all seriousness) a "would you trade Mario Williams for John Skelton" poll.

Believe what you like, but your statement is so clearly uninformed, I feel the need to respond.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Abiogenesis

Life was not formed and the amino acids were right handed not left handed, sorry but this is old news and long ago refuted.

you should read this in order to be up to date on the experiment.

http://www.chick.com.../books/1016.asp

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Life was not formed and the amino acids were right handed not left handed, sorry but this is old news and long ago refuted.

you should read this in order to be up to date on the experiment.

http://www.chick.com.../books/1016.asp

Well, who could argue with the peer-reviewed authors and scientists at Chick publications?

The Big bang Never happened an it is unscientific to suggest an explosion can create life.

It is proven that Life is produced by living things, God must exist.

So just to be clear, I'm supposed to listen to the guy who suggested we trade Mario Williams for John Skelton about God's hand in the creation of the universe?

Edit: Oh man, eball beat me to it! I was certain I had an all-time zinger there!

Edited by metzelaars_lives

OK! Enough with debating the existence of God on here. If the most brilliant philosophers and scientists can't hash it out, I doubt we're going to on a football forum.

I'm not going to lie, I'm not a fan of people screaming their faith in such a public way, and any god that cares more about who wins a football game more than billions of sick, starving and dying people has F@*&%D UP PRIORITIES.

But I think people are going to be more forgiving to Lewis, because whether you think he got away with a crime, the man is an excellent football player. And Tebow is a below average football player.

There is only one right answer as it relates to the ex

So just to be clear, I'm supposed to listen to the guy who suggested we trade Mario Williams for John Skelton about God's hand in the creation of the universe?

Edit: Oh man, eball beat me to it! I was certain I had an all-time zinger there!

so because I made a mistake in one area means everything else is wrong, that's not logical.

Every idea is stands own its own merits, not whether or not you like some one, or disagree with them on something else.