Deadspin: Manti Te’o’s Dead Girlfriend Is A Hoax

Punch

That is a good paradox. It's the last sentence that is tricky. It's a trick on the wording. The barber only shaves those who do not shave themselves. The second sentence and the later half of the last sentence have different intended meanings.

Yes, for some reason, Ronaiah is determined to completely take the rap for this "hoax" without speaking one word. By keeping his mouth shut, he is not telling any lie. Therefore, by keeping his mouth shut, he will fail to incriminate anyone else in this matter and will not be responsible for any false statements he makes. What is at issue here is the motivation (*cough* Manti's soon to be large bank account *cough*) for Ronaiah to remain completely silent.

Manti Te’o hoaxer Ronaiah Tuiasosopo didn’t fake the voice of the Notre Dame grid star’s make-believe girlfriend, experts said yesterday.

“These are definitely women,” said Paul Ginsberg, one of four audio experts asked by “Good Morning America” to review phone messages Te’o has said are from fake girlfriend “Lennay Kekua.”

“It’s the frequency range; it’s the intonation,” said Ginsberg, who agreed with colleagues that the voice on the tapes was female. “I don’t believe that a male could simulate that.”

http://m.nypost.com/p/news/national/experts_agree_it_girl_vO2Bz8WYYUxBlStUJdbbeP

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manti Te'o hoaxer Ronaiah Tuiasosopo didn't fake the voice of the Notre Dame grid star's make-believe girlfriend, experts said yesterday.

"These are definitely women," said Paul Ginsberg, one of four audio experts asked by "Good Morning America" to review phone messages Te'o has said are from fake girlfriend "Lennay Kekua."

"It's the frequency range; it's the intonation," said Ginsberg, who agreed with colleagues that the voice on the tapes was female. "I don't believe that a male could simulate that."

http://m.nypost.com/...YYUxBlStUJdbbeP

I love these "experts". What does this guy get paid to go around deciding if the voice is a man or a woman? That's a job??????

Anyway, I heard those tapes and as Austin Powers would say:

Ronaiah says he was in love with manti and manti had no idea.... When dr Phil pressed if he was gay - "we'll when you put it that way, yes.... Well I was confused"

So... That starts to bring about motivation

Does Dr Phil have him talk in the girl voice? I'm still not buying that it was him on the phone.