Tebow: Soon the man without a country, so to speak.

This story just broke on ESPN- Tebow will NOT be a Jaguar:

"I can't imagine a scenario where he would be a Jacksonville Jaguar," Caldwell said Thursday at his introductory news conference.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8833076/tim-tebow-new-york-jets-not-jacksonville-jaguars-plans-new-gm-says

Where does he go now? Funny how things work out...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This story just broke on ESPN- Tebow will NOT be a Jaguar:

http://espn.go.com/n...ans-new-gm-says

Where does he go now? Funny how things work out...

Some team might take a chance with him. If not, lets see how much he loves football and see if he makes a go of it in the Canadian Football League. With its wider field, he would really excel there.

Some team might take a chance with him. If not, lets see how much he loves football and see if he makes a go of it in the Canadian Football League. With its wider field, he would really excel there.

the qbs that tend to succeed there are ones with good accuracy.

his best bet is to somehow try to shed the tebow nation fan club and quietly latch on somewhere as a backup where theres a solid starter. espn might be a little less crazy this go around after the backlash last time and with him leaving ny.

Edited by NoSaint

Somebody will pick him up. I am a Hurricane fan and cannot stand the Gators, but Tebow is the kind of guy who would run through a brick wall for a team. I am not saying he should be anyone's starting QB, but if used right, he can help a team in certain packages.

Never bought into the certainty of him going to jags in first place. Theres a chance no one takes him because they don't want to manage the media headache. Which is sad. TO brought the isolation on himself for being a "me first" trouble maker. Tebow had it imposed on him for being a team-first, exemplary leader.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

So its being reported the Jags have no interest in Tebow. I say we take the guy off the jets hands, and make him a FB/HB/TE combo. The guy is a football player, and has great instincts on the field. If he can be had for pennies on the dollar i say take it. We need a legit power back, and he could probably fill a few roles in a diverse offense.

Just please don't do anymore wildcat....

If he would switch positions, he'd be deadly. Play the Tom Rathman role or maybe the Jim Jensen role. Nobody questions his passion or football IQ. It's the whole TEBOW mystique that has become an albatross.