Notre Dame v. Alabama Game Thread

BobbyC81

Whats bothering me here is Saben can be this dormant at the highest collage levels yet fail in the NFL. What does that do to the odds our .500 SU can be successful?

Nothing its totally hit or miss if you look historically. But Marrone is a breadth of fresh air in the division vs a brooding bellichick, bellicose ryan, and busted chan

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing its totally hit or miss if you look historically. But Marrone is a breadth of fresh air in the division vs a brooding bellichick, bellicose ryan, and busted chan

Fresh breadth, indeed.

Whats bothering me here is Saben can be this dormant at the highest collage levels yet fail in the NFL. What does that do to the odds our .500 SU can be successful?

What does Saban sleeping through an advanced art class have to do with his failure in the NFL? And what do either have to do with Marrone?

"A fresh or breath air."

--Robert Royal

PTR

A fun thread could be the Bills All-Time Mangled Phrases Team. Royal is the TE, but who's the HC: Mularkey and his "sails from our wind" or Wade's "Puntchatcher"?

Perhaps during the dregs of the offseason.

Same here. Which, please, if people are getting high on him, DON'T. Read what ATL said. Read that I agree (and I also watch a ton of SEC).

I've chimed in saying the same all year. He's good but not risking millions going back. He's not a top ten guy (atleast yet). The extra year may help him a lot. As down as teo has looked, mccarron has overachieved. A few throws I've never seen him make. If those throws show up regularly, he could shoot up next year. He's showing flashes - lets see him prove it.

Edited by NoSaint

Is it just me or is "college" just one of those words you HAVE to get right?