Notre Dame v. Alabama Game Thread

BobbyC81

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep in mind that Notre Dame players are historically overhyped and and overinflated going into a draft. You really have to do your homework. I am so happy that the Bills did not draft Jimmy Clausen when so many on this board were so in love with him.

As for for Te'o, I have not seen him play a lot, but he has looked good the few times I saw him play this year before tonight. Nevertheless, the Bills (or anyone else thinking of taking him) better really do their homework.

Geez, that last TD run is a real eye opener. For the first time all night Manti got to the hole quick enough to make a play, filled it for a second, only to get bullrushed into the end zone.

Total domination by a superior OLine.

GO BILLS!!!

No you couldn't.

And you can't compare QB to LB. The offensive drive would be over in 3 plays with a bad QB play. The defense is getting 10 plays. And getting gashed in every play.

You said "great players don't have three awful drives".Not linebackers (even though they do all the time). I mentioned great players that did.

Making excuses. Like Tom Brady having a bad drive lol

I've been among his biggest critics but you are being childlike in your arguments. The whole unit is playing out of sync. He's played a great season. He will likely be a good not great pro. You don't have to be 100% extreme on every evaluation.

Keep in mind that Notre Dame players are historically overhyped and and overinflated going into a draft. You really have to do your homework. I am so happy that the Bills did not draft Jimmy Clausen when so many on this board were so in love with him.

As for for Te'o, I have not seen him play a lot, but he has looked good the few times I saw him play this year before tonight. Nevertheless, the Bills (or anyone else thinking of taking him) better really do their homework.

^^^^^^This

If you're the Bills you don't touch this guy with a ten foot pole.

I predicted Alabam winning 49-14, and it looks like I'll be right. It's unfortunate that ND went undefeated because they're clearly inferior to Oregon, which would have been competitive with Bama. OSU under Meyer could beat them too, but they're obviously disqualified ...

You said "great players don't have three awful drives".Not linebackers (even though they do all the time). I mentioned great players that did.

Great players have lackluster seasons. Remember when ray Lewis was dying for defensive lineman to keep him clean about 6-7 years ago?

The kids in college, facing a team better than his, hasn't played in a month. Teams look out of sync all the time in bowls.

Edited by NoSaint

I've been among his biggest critics but you are being childlike in your arguments. The whole unit is playing out of sync. He's played a great season. He will likely be a good not great pro. You don't have to be 100% extreme on every evaluation.

I haven't said anything childish, I'm not sure where your evaluation is coming from.

I think he'll be an awful pro. As In below average.