Bills coach search update

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If lovie has any pride, he wouldn't take a DC position for a coach who's never coached a game in the NFL. Lovie just went 10-6 last season. If anything, it should be Lovie as HC and Chip as OC.

nothing against Chip, i'm just looking at it from a lovie point of view.

was just thinking that to round it out nicely and offer everyone sick money at thier positions.

As it appears right now, Kelly is done and will be a Brown.

With tht said, I'm not sad.

I really want Lovie an I wonder if Lovie, Norv, Wiz, Horton, would have any objections to working with one another. Obviously not all of them but maybe say Wiz as HC, Lovie as DC, Norv as OC. Or Lovie as HC, Norv as OC, Horton as DC.

There's tons of possibilities. I wonder how Lovie is with the Rurner family after firing and rehiring his son. As much as I don't think any of these guys would take a Cordinator job, it might be in thier best interests if none of them are receiving any love on the HC front. Gotta get your name back in the mix some how. That's all

Let me guess, you want Lovie Smith?

Well, I wouldn't mind a coach that has been to the Super Bowl once, the NFC championship game twice, owns a 3-3 playoff record, and has five winning seasons under his belt. Provided he can learn from past mistakes and partner with the right offensive mind.

But if you want the guy who has "turned around" 'Cuse in the low-pressure Big East and held Sean Payton's grocery list while he ran the offense, I guess I understand. He is local and probably comes cheap.

Well, I wouldn't mind a coach that has been to the Super Bowl once, the NFC championship game twice, owns a 3-3 playoff record, and has five winning seasons under his belt. Provided he can learn from past mistakes and partner with the right offensive mind.

But if you want the guy who has "turned around" 'Cuse in the low-pressure Big East and held Sean Payton's grocery list while he ran the offense, I guess I understand. He is local and probably comes cheap.

I don't know, I guess I missed the part where I was praising the Syracuse program as the basis of me liking Marrone. But you can go on putting words in my mouth if it helps you feel as though your choice for a head coach is superior.

But I guess as long as Lovie learns from all his previous mistakes we should be just fine. Now excuse me while I go vomit.

I don't know, I guess I missed the part where I was praising the Syracuse program as the basis of me liking Marrone. But you can go on putting words in my mouth if it helps you feel as though your choice for a head coach is superior.

But I guess as long as Lovie learns from all his previous mistakes we should be just fine. Now excuse me while I go vomit.

OK, explain the Marrone choice then.

It's all just a game of musical chairs. Whisenhunt, Reid, Smith all fired from one team and move to another. I don't get it if it happens.

Wouldn't you think that the franchise that they've been coaching with for multiple years knows them pretty well? Why they would get rid of quality head coaches if they were ready to pick right up with another team and do well?

At the very least, these guys need some time away from the head position to gain some perspective. I'm not in favor of any of these guys.