Ken Whisenhunt for HC?

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora

I'd be surprised if the Bills don't take a run at Ken Whisenhunt among their head coaching options. He has some ties there.

PTR

Ken Whisenhunt?

Who dreams up this crap! Why would the Bills fire a mediocre head coach (Gailey) for another proven loser?

Has anybody seen how bad Arizona played under Whisenhunt? This is total madness.

The next idiot idea would be to hire Jim Haslett as head coach.

Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora

I'd be surprised if the Bills don't take a run at Ken Whisenhunt among their head coaching options. He has some ties there.

PTR

Bills | Likely to interview Ray Horton

Mon, 31 Dec 2012 11:37:49 -0800

The Buffalo Bills likely will interview Arizona Cardinals defensive coordinator Ray Horton for their head coaching position.

0 Comments | Source: The Arizona Republic - Kent Somers

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2GfQA40pg

Ken Whisenhunt?

Who dreams up this crap! Why would the Bills fire a mediocre head coach (Gailey) for another proven loser?

Has anybody seen how bad Arizona played under Whisenhunt? This is total madness.

The next idiot idea would be to hire Jim Haslett as head coach.

i only really saw him coach in that super bowl and that time he lost to the saints in 2009 on their way to the super bowl. lost both times. proven fact.

(and no, im not saying i want him either)

Edited by NoSaint

Bills | Likely to interview Ray Horton

Mon, 31 Dec 2012 11:37:49 -0800

The Buffalo Bills likely will interview Arizona Cardinals defensive coordinator Ray Horton for their head coaching position.

0 Comments | Source: The Arizona Republic - Kent Somers

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2GfQA40pg

I wouldn't be upset with Horton but I don't see him leaving Arizona n will prob be named head coach there in next few days

I don't know the guy but ... He appears to be a relentless hard worker. He displays fire and passion and on the sidelines. Two things that I suspect Buffalo fans would respect and relate too.

He gets a lot out of whatever talent he has -- some years it was pretty lean out there.

He took the lowly Cards to the Super Bowl and almost won it.

He took them to the NFC championship game another time.

He did it with ok talent that his GM could not keep or build upon.

He is proabably the most capable coach we have had since Wade Phillips.

Whisenhunt is the perfect example of why coaching in the NFL is overrated.

The guy nearly wins the Super Bowl when he has HOF QB Kurt Warner playing, and then can't put together a decent season without him.

Any semi-competent coach can win in the NFL with a great QB.

I don't understand the hostility to Wisenhunt, although I admit that I don't know that much about him. Seems like he is a pretty good HC who fell victim to some really bad QB play this year. As far as I can tell, he took a perpetually soft team and turned them into a pretty tough one. I'd like to hear from someone from AZ who follows the team more closely though.