The pick is in...........

It looks like Q.B. Mike Glennon. Great deep ball throws. Looks to me as the top Q.B. Everyone has his faults,but he seems to have the most upside. Merry Christmas everyone.

He's good, but why does he not get a lot of press?

Rob Johnson's high lights are phenomenal.

No offense but...You do understand all College QB's do not result in NFL busts...Right? And also, all College QB's are not comparable to Johnson, Losman, and Edwards...You get that right? I'm just asking because I wonder while reading certain posts on this board if some Bills Fans are living in a kind of Buffalo Bills observatory bubble of some sort... B-)

Mark my words ...when Wilson takes a big hit at his size,and he will. He will become a different Q.B. In a couple years at his size he will wear down and not be as good.

Guess.................. The Bills.

I would rather take the couple of years of successful QBing than the Sh*** that we have right now.

Dude, you are SO wrong.

Trust me, Just because Wilson avoids hits, DOES NOT mean he can't take one.

This kid is WAY, tougher than you think. However, he's not a simpleton, so don't expect him to needlessly take on ends and LB's.

There's something else you havent figured on... It is VERY HARD for a big, flying, LB, or DE to get a decent bead on a little guy like Wilson. #1 He's diminutive #2 He's elusive. Seven times out of ten, it'll be a swing and a miss.

Even if you're right, and he does get worn down, It'll probably be after he's got a couple NFC titles and/or SBrings. I find it amazing how you haters just keep on comin'.I`m not a hater at all. And guess what...he`s not going to escape every blindside hit. He`s 195 lbs tops. He will slow down.I remember Vick running who is alittle bigger. He looks good NOW. Time will tell. 5-10 ...190 ish is really small today. No matter how tough you are.

I like Glennon.

I understand most say this isn't a good QB draft, but I honestly believe there will be three good QBs out of this draft. I like Smith, Wilson and Glennon the most (I like Barkley, too, but I don't think the weather in Buffalo would help his game at all).

Depending on bowl games, combine and pro day work outs, Glennon is viewed as a 2nd round talent on many draft websites. He has a big upside. I would rather get the best player on the board in the first or trade back to get more picks. Glennon would be a wise 2nd round choice. Problem is there are only 2 QBs as of now, seen as pro ready (Geno Smith and Matt Barkley). KC, Jacksonville, and Arizona are also in the market for a QB. Free agency will give idea who has addressed needs and the draft will fall in order.

Depending on bowl games, combine and pro day work outs, Glennon is viewed as a 2nd round talent on many draft websites. He has a big upside. I would rather get the best player on the board in the first or trade back to get more picks. Glennon would be a wise 2nd round choice. Problem is there are only 2 QBs as of now, seen as pro ready (Geno Smith and Matt Barkley). KC, Jacksonville, and Arizona are also in the market for a QB. Free agency will give idea who has addressed needs and the draft will fall in order.

The problem is that there are always 4-5 QB hungry teams and will make him a 1st round pick like we did with Losman and the Jaguars did with Gabbert. This will be even more true with the success of the rookie QBs this season

Why don't we just use our 2nd round pick on Glennon when his name is Tyler Bray. Almost exactly the same skill set and physical attributes.....seriously, I will be really upset if the Bills pick Glennon in the 1st (especially if they are drafting 5-9 range).

I say if Geno Smith is gone, then take the best defensive player available not named Manti Te'O.

None of us are talent evaluators and we only judge what we "see" now so much what we know. With that, I spent about an hour watching all passing plays for an entire game for each of the top QBs against top nothc competition (ie Tyler Wilson v. LSU). I'll go on record as saying Glennon was the one who impressed me most. Again, its just what I see but his arm is miles above some of these other guys. His accuracy is very good, his footwork is very (no happy feet), stands tall and delivers on time. Again, I'm no scout but the guy looks the part, has the skills and didn't get a ton of press because he's on a lesser team.

Is it a coincidence that the pre-season QBs and current top 5 lists are guys from big schools that win a lot and play in major powerhouse division with tons of publicity? Those schools... USC, WVU, Arkansas, Oklahoma, have great TEAMS and great teams win, often making QBs out to me super stars when sometimes they're not.

My guess is Glennon is going to move way up and I wouldn't be surprised if he's the second one taken (some fool with fall in love with Smith) and could be the first.

Why don't we just use our 2nd round pick on Glennon when his name is Tyler Bray. Almost exactly the same skill set and physical attributes.....seriously, I will be really upset if the Bills pick Glennon in the 1st (especially if they are drafting 5-9 range).

I say if Geno Smith is gone, then take the best defensive player available not named Manti Te'O.

Bingo.

Mark my words ...when Wilson takes a big hit at his size,and he will. He will become a different Q.B. In a couple years at his size he will wear down and not be as good.

Guess.................. The Bills.

I think they said the same thing about Flutie, Tarkenton and Brees. I think they say a lot of erroneous things.

No offense but...You do understand all College QB's do not result in NFL busts...Right? And also, all College QB's are not comparable to Johnson, Losman, and Edwards...You get that right? I'm just asking because I wonder while reading certain posts on this board if some Bills Fans are living in a kind of Buffalo Bills observatory bubble of some sort... B-)

99% of College QBs result in NFL busts. It's a safe bet.

I like EJ Manuel a whole lot. Even possibly better than Geno Smith. I don't think Glennon is close to the prospect that Manuel is because of the body size, athletic ability and accuracy he has over Glennon. I just finished watching Manuel's and Glennon's games vs Clemson this year and Manuel looks like a superb version of Russell Wilson. Glennon looked like the second coming of the lead-footed statue known as Drew Bledsoe.

Manuel serious looks like Cam Newton to me. But this guy doesn't seem to have the personality issues. I just don't get why Manuel is not being touted as the best QB in this draft. I hope his stock doesn't rise and the Bills take him with their first pick. The sign Vick for a year and let Manuel sit and learn next season.

No offense but worst advice of the year.