SJ13

NoSaint

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Never! Point is, is that 1000 mark wont be a benchmark much longer! Its going to be 1500 plus with the way the league is going.

SJ13 is a great player with shotty QB! SJ13 would have way better numbers with a better QB!

I was just making a joke. Sarcasm font wasn't working again.

Personally, I've never thought 1,000 is a bench mark for a good WR. 1,200+ is a really good year IMO. And the 10TD mark goes along with it.

I agree that SJ would be much better with a better QB. He really is open on almost every play and that's no exaggeration.

With all that said, I presently think Eric Moulds is the best WR ever in a Bills uniform and yet, Moulds and Reed never had back to back 1,000 yard seasons. That says a lot about Stevie. I think he will gone down as one of the best 2-3 if not #1 when all is said and done.

sj13 is tearing it up this season, he's pretty much the only wr that is consistently catching anything. i love that he seems to be one of the few players playing like they want to win. its a pass heavy league but does that mean that getting 1000 yards rushing is a bigger deal? both stats are equally impressive. if it wasn't every team would have 2 or 3 guys who've managed to do it.

SJ13 is good and has shown a lot of maturity this year. If he ever becomes legendary it will be for accumulation of just above average yards despite averaging 3-4 drops/ game.

You're exaggerating the drops. That being said, Stevie is open most of the time. A QB who could throw and he would have many more yards and many more TD's. Easy.

It's somewhat more significant for SJ13 to have three, 1,000 yard seasons in a row when you consider the poor quality QB that attempts to get him the ball. A better QB and he might have 1,500 yds per season.

This. Calvin Johnson might not get 1000 yards with fitz as his QB.

other than the Steelers game last year, how many games has SJ lost?

Steelers was 2 years ago. But in sure someone will bring up the Giants and Jets games last year. And if they really want to stretch it they could say the New England game at the end if the year since he cost us penalties and a warm bench. Oh, and people will bring up the fumble against Cincinatti even though Chan shouldn't have been passing in the first place.

There. I got them all out of the way or everyone. No need to add more. Stevie IS good.

I was just making a joke. Sarcasm font wasn't working again.

Personally, I've never thought 1,000 is a bench mark for a good WR. 1,200+ is a really good year IMO. And the 10TD mark goes along with it.

I agree that SJ would be much better with a better QB. He really is open on almost every play and that's no exaggeration.

With all that said, I presently think Eric Moulds is the best WR ever in a Bills uniform and yet, Moulds and Reed never had back to back 1,000 yard seasons. That says a lot about Stevie. I think he will gone down as one of the best 2-3 if not #1 when all is said and done.

No biggie bud! I agree with you! Moulds never got a fair deal!!

SJ is a capable receiver, but not a game breaker. HIs speed is less than average, but he is athletic and can catch the ball with inovative moves. Catching 1000 yds three years in a row makes him a pro, but not an all pro. He is still part of the solution for the Bills, and will be a starter whereever they play him. He is not the speed burner that the team needs right now. the thing that bothers me about SJ's Bills career is why he sat on the bench for 3 years....I guess I can understand one, learn the league etc. Of course, TO's arrival kept him on the bench, and maybe he learned a little from TO/ (who also was a pro, mostly in Buffalo) All in all, he has matured, and hopefully will be around for many more years.

Sorry I said good things about him....he is stinking up the place today!!!!

Does it become SJ1000 today?

Needs 109 yards to hit 1000 for the 3rd straight year. No monster seasons but very consistent which is a feat too.

For a guy who wanted to play well to help Chan keep his job, his garbage play today has been very effective in getting Chan fired. Way to support the coach, SJ.

Lmao, and SJ keeps coming up small.

People keep saying I wonder how good stevie would be with a "real" qb. I wonder how good fitz would be if he actually had a SINGLE decent WR

So when he has good game, like last week, I don't hear anything from you?

But it's ok, Fitz throws a pick in the final driven, again, and it's obviously the receivers fault. Unbelievable how much you crap on the actual talent on this team.

Lmao, and SJ keeps coming up small.

People keep saying I wonder how good stevie would be with a "real" qb. I wonder how good fitz would be if he actually had a SINGLE decent WR

You don't have to wonder for very long, he had Chad Johnson in his prime and Fitz was ****. Garbage QB, wonder not.

Edited by bouds