Elementary school shootings in CT: Principal, multiple students killed

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't pointless, related to the quoted post. The poster said you can't feel safe going anywhere -- when in reality, we're safer now than we were 20-30 years ago. Yes, it's a tragedy, but let's not take a single tragedy and extrapolate it into thinking the entire country is effed because of it.

Actually, I agree with this post........better context and to the point.

allegedly they got the wrong name in early reports - its actually adam lanza. news has been running the wrong guys mug all over the place this morning.

Fact checking be damned, we need to feed the beast.

Why? What do they have to fear? According to some of the smart people on this board the "devil" did this.....no humans or guns involved.....just the friggin "devil".....with this logic, the NRA has absolutely nothing to fear.

You're a douche-bag. I never said a "human or guns" were not involved. Don't put words in my mouth.

Fact checking be damned, we need to feed the beast.

Plus, if the media would have visited this board, they would have known that the suspect's name was spelled "D-E-V-I-L".....and pictures of him abound on the internet.

Edited by IndyMark

31 school shootings in the USA since Columbine, 14 in the rest of the world

http://o.canada.com/...rld-since-1996/

The Second Amendment has outlived its usefulness. F**k you and your f**cking guns you f**king myopic self-centered lunatics.

</drive-by>

Ummm.... Wikipedia (I know it's not a definitive source, so someone may want to doublecheck) shows there's been five school shootings in Canada since Columbine, so your article seems to be a bit off since it only shows one...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shooting#2010s

You're a douche-bag. I never said a "human or guns" were not involved. Don't put words in my mouth.

douche-bag? To paraphrase a line above somewhere......the irony in your post is ridiculous.

Grow up.

Ummm.... Wikipedia (I know it's not a definitive source, so someone may want to doublecheck) shows there's been five school shootings in Canada since Columbine, so your article seems to be a bit off since it only shows one...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shooting#2010s

screw you and your fact checking. didnt we cover that just posts ago with the media misidentifying the shooter? truth shouldnt get in the way of this train.

Edited by NoSaint

Plus, if the media would have visited this board, they would have known that the suspect's name was spelled "D-E-V-I-L".....and pictures of him abound on the internet.

Why are most atheists so insecure about their belief that they need to throw it at the God believers' faces?

Why are most atheists so insecure about their belief that they need to throw it at the God believers' faces?

Sorry, most atheists don't, you are a complete idiot. How many laws have atheists pushed for compared to the God believers who are one of societies biggest interest groups. Atheists don't have anywhere near the resources the ignorant religious people do

Don't put words in my mouth. I don't appreciate it.

Yet, please put words in my mouth.......again, you have no clue the hypocrisy you are revealing with your posts.

Stop your whining. And please follow the first rule that I tell my employees, if you ever find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging.

Stop digging!