Elementary school shootings in CT: Principal, multiple students killed

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By politicizing it and defending your precious half of the spectrum? Quite a disgusting way to mourn, IMO.

Dude... Take a look @ what forum you are in: PPP. What do you think is going to happen. I mean, the ground (there are no ground rules) rules were laid out in the pinned thread... If it can't be politicized here... Where should it? I am sorry to hurt your gentle sensibilities... Nut up or leave.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Dude... Take a look @ what forum you are in: PPP. What do you think is going to happen. I mean, the ground (there are no ground rules) rules were laid out in the pinned thread... If it can't be politicized here... Where should it? I am sorry to hurt your gentle sensibilities... Nut up or leave.

You bet. I'll leave. Enjoy looking in the mirror. Dude.

Edited by Marauder24

Union violence...

You ****heads wanted the mods to ignore this board. Shut the !@#$ up and live with the results.

So, does that mean I can't show Eil to be a complete ass and worthless piece of schit for working his political agenda into this thread before the bodies are even cold? I'm not asking the mods to do anything to him. I'm calling him out for being an ****.

I agree with an open forum and EiL can say whatever he wishes.

However that works all ways,

criticism that his response was illogical, self-serving pablum, with a healthy dose of poor taste and only ventured to make himself "feel" good,

well thats free speech also,

but, as with many posters, he cannot handle criticism, and always goes on the (weak) attack.

predictable as night and day.

You bet. I'll leave. Enjoy looking in the mirror. Dude.

You don't think I am tore up about this? Why do you think I haul off when some idiot makes an asinine comment about controlling the media, yet controlling the weapons is not an option? You are talking about number 1 and 2 of the USC in the same breath...

You don't think I am tore up about this? Why do you think I haul off when some idiot makes an asinine comment about controlling the media, yet controlling the weapons is not an option? You are talking about number 1 and 2 of the USC in the same breath...

Controlling the media? Did you make any attempt to understand the simple point I made? At least Buftex had the good sense to disappear for another month after making an ass of himself. You keep on digging?

So, does that mean I can't show Eil to be a complete ass and worthless piece of schit for working his political agenda into this thread before the bodies are even cold? I'm not asking the mods to do anything to him. I'm calling him out for being an ****.

Dude... Go back and see who I replied to... They were working their political agenda first. Again... WTF, grow some nuts... No you want quarter granted in of all places this forum.

The thread is here for a reason. If you control the media, you can surely control the guns.

Controlling the media? Did you make any attempt to understand the simple point I made? At least Buftex had the good sense to disappear for another month after making an ass of himself. You keep on digging?

Your wrong.

I agree with an open forum and EiL can say whatever he wishes.

However that works all ways,

criticism that his response was illogical, self-serving pablum, with a healthy dose of poor taste and only ventured to make himself "feel" good,

well thats free speech also,

but, as with many posters, he cannot handle criticism, and always goes on the (weak) attack.

predictable as night and day.

Fair enough.