Nirvana back together with new singer!

DrDawkinstein

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have watched none of this show seeing I was at work late tonight. I just got home and read more of this and these shows are just not my cup of tea. I prefer to watch a three hour two set show from one band. It's kind of like wine tasting vs sitting down and drinking a whole bottle. Wine tasting you get these little sips of different wines. Some you like, some you love and some you just spit out. I prefer to pour myself a nice glass from a bottle I love and swirl and sip and enjoy how it opens up in the glass as changes as it hits the air and just gets better and better in the glass. Like watching a band progress from the opening number to the end. How they change and often get tighter and tighter throughout the night. This **** just sounds confusing.

I can dig that. It's why I'm not a fan of those who denegrate music online. But everyone has that one guy or one band that is just nails on a chalkboard. Billy Joel is mine.

That's definitely fair enough.

I also dug the moment just now with Chris Martin being a bit star struck going into losing my religion

I saw Billy Joel once as well, at MSG a couple years ago. Much like Elton John, it was way better than I thought it would be cause he just has a lot of hits. No surprise he bought the house down, they love him up there.

Damn, Michael Stipe looks pretty damn rough.

I have watched none of this show seeing I was at work late tonight. I just got home and read more of this and these shows are just not my cup of tea. I prefer to watch a three hour two set show from one band. It's kind of like wine tasting vs sitting down and drinking a whole bottle. Wine tasting you get these little sips of different wines. Some you like, some you love and some you just spit out. I prefer to pour myself a nice glass from a bottle I love and swirl and sip and enjoy how it opens up in the glass as changes as it hits the air and just gets better and better in the glass. Like watching a band progress from the opening number to the end. How they change and often get tighter and tighter throughout the night. This **** just sounds confusing.

Watch the Paul Schaefer Adam sandler song. Pretty funny clips online already

Jim, there were some really good performances..I'd recommended catching some clips on YouTube...I think Clapton has been the best of the night, but the Who(especially Bell Boy) was awesome. Alicia Keys really hit a home run...its been an enjoyable evening of music and I'm 3+ hours past my bed time and I could watch it for several more hours.

He's a bit tweaky and at times uncomfortable looking but certainly of noteworthy talent even on a stage filled with stars like this one.

If Coldplay did a short best of in full band format they would be the best...only b/c of age of others and dated nature so not saying they're greatest ever but just saying....they cold have dominated.

Edited by TheNewBills

If I wanted vaudeville I would have been my grandfather.

Paul Schaefer rules vaudeville or not...I love letterman and Paul's goofy skits and songs

And Katie Holmes is bringing it ......divorce was good to her

Tarantino keeping th wu wear alive. Wow

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Jim, there were some really good performances..I'd recommended catching some clips on YouTube...I think Clapton has been the best of the night, but the Who(especially Bell Boy) was awesome. Alicia Keys really hit a home run...its been an enjoyable evening of music and I'm 3+ hours past my bed time and I could watch it for several more hours.

Oh no doubt but I didn't have the time nor opportunity to sit through it and glad I didn't. Now I can search out the top performances and watch at my leisure. Why did they do this in the middle of the week anyway??

Paul Schaefer rules vaudeville or not...I love letterman and Paul's goofy skits and songs

And Katie Holmes is bringing it ......divorce was good to her

Letterman?? :sick: