Nirvana back together with new singer!

DrDawkinstein

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I am! And loving it!

Although I have to admit...I feel a bit stupid...I thought Eddie vedder was up there the whole time...I knew that other guy didn't look or sound like vedder...

hello hello hello

...is there anybody left watching?

Edited by The Poojer

Eh I never really liked them and thought because of Cobains death, they became alot bigger than they should have

They were pretty huge before his death. It certainly helped his iconic status to have mystery swirl around his demise but nirvana was HUGE when he died. It wasn't something that tipped suddenly afterwards.

Oh my god is Clapton good!!!

Always sounds good! Steve jordan on drums

Head and shoulders above all that has come before ... it's clear makes Bon Jovi and Bruce seem like openers

. Springsteen band keeps on growing and growing, too many folks for me . Edited by roush

Eh I never really liked them and thought because of Cobains death, they became alot bigger than they should have

No Rock band was bigger in the early nineties. By the time Cobain died, they were on the decline and really living off the swell of early success.

No Rock band was bigger in the early nineties. By the time Cobain died, they were on the decline and really living off the swell of early success.

Well, sort of. Everyone and their momma bought Nevermind. In Utero was rougher with that great Steve Albini sound to it. The pop fans who wanted the hits werent into the more underground sound. All those bands had the same thing happen to them. They were playing arenas up to the very end and sold a boatload of records, but Nevermind was a cultural landmark. Few bands get more than one of those. Decline is not really the right word. Things just calmed down. It would be like saying Michael Jackson was coasting since Bad sold less than Thriller