Nirvana back together with new singer!

DrDawkinstein

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone has been GREAT so far with the exception of the Stones, canceled my PPV order for Saturday after watching that. The Who are just killing it right now... I had heard that Daltrey had throat surgery, he sounds tremendous compared to the last time I saw them a few years ago. I love how the censor just keeps missing the swear words on the delay.

I was in the third row two weeks ago in Toronto and Roger's voice was really excellent.

Billy Joel's awesome IMO. Especially in his day. Just saw the sandler skit from earlier Paul and Adam sandler. That was great, the a-rod joke cracked me up

That was later in his career. I understand how it could come off as cheesy. His earlier work wasn't that way

I used to hate Billy Joel when I was in high school and college, but then I got to know his album cuts from Turnstiles and Piano Man, and I ended up getting every album he's ever made.

He's even said "I'd hate myself too if I only knew my hits!"

I used to think Dave Grohl looked stupid ALWAYS having his hair in his face, and with the beard and all that. You barely see his face.

Then, I saw pictures and video of him during the Nirvana days and what a dork he looked like. Now he looks way better with all the hair in the way.

haha anyone expecting anything more lol

as if Dave would allow actual Nirvana

I thought they'd give some tiny nod, honestly. Not a full on song or anything but a simple riff or short lyric. Heck even them jamming out in another song that wasn't nirvana.

I thought they'd give some tiny nod, honestly. Not a full on song or anything but a simple riff or short lyric. Heck even them jamming out in another song that wasn't nirvana.

I assumed they wouldnt due to the hassle of clearing rights. I figured there was going to be a Foo Fighters song in there since Pat Smear is back in the band and Krist was on the last record. But i think i like it better this way