Texanites vs Cheatriots - Game thread

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just not seeing all the ref favoritism that I'm reading about here.

So far, it seems like the difference in this game is Vince Wilfork. Love him or hate him (just hate him) he is a monster.

yeah, Gruden praises him because he deserves it. super powerful, wide body, high motor, nasty, disciplined, not too tall so gets leverage .... what a beast. I give Wood all the credit in the world for playing that guy as well as he does

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

It's amazing how much credit Brady gets. Yeah, he is really goood. But his offensive line is the thing that has made him a hall of fame player. Really, I can't tell you how many times I've seen him stand back there for 7-8 seconds and throw a TD.

We could do that too, but what would our qb do with the time? The longer he gets the more terrifying the throws it seems.

I'm just not seeing all the ref favoritism that I'm reading about here.

Then you're not watching the game. There have been a couple of truly inexplicable calls going the Pats way.

So far, it seems like the difference in this game is Vince Wilfork. Love him or hate him (just hate him) he is a monster.

I hate Wilfork. But that is indisputable.

God, has Fitz ever been able to throw a pass like that last one Brady to stallworth? Probably not even in madden.

You mean passes that are completed?? Or just passes??

Yayyyyyyy...interference

Refs apparently should have called defensive pi...should be at the 1 yd line

Edited by BringBackFergy

refs already one sided everything is a hold on Texans and nothing on Pats

ahh more putrids favoritism. it's disgusting what they get away with.

Bring back the scab refs for every Putrids game here on out. at least they'd be fair

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

As a younger Bills fan just entering adulthood, the Patriots are just this ridiculous winning machine. I can't recall a single year when they weren't the cream of the crop. It's like watching the same movie every year of my life: Bills miss the playoffs, Patriots are waltzing their way into the post season. Every year of my life.

I told my buddy last night that it's just too easy for them. With the refs giving them every break possible, something fishy is still going on. It's not possible that Wes Welker is WIDE OPEN on every play, unless New England knows what's coming.

Yes, you still have to execute and make the plays, but this is just ridiculous.

Edited by BuffaloWings