Texanites vs Cheatriots - Game thread

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand listening to Grudens ballwashing of Wilfork and the Pats* already. Have to watch with the volume off.

I can't stand Gruden, period. Every player reinvented the position and are playing their best fooball right now

As a younger Bills fan just entering adulthood, the Patriots are just this ridiculous winning machine. I can't recall a single year when they weren't the cream of the crop. It's like watching the same movie every year of my life: Bills miss the playoffs, Patriots are waltzing their way into the post season. Every year of my life.

Edited by bills1960

Wade had better start getting that defense straightened out.

If it were me I'd go up to Kareem Jackson and say, "Can I bring you some coffee or tea? Would you like a No Doz or a Red Bull or something? Let me know what I can get you because YOU'RE EFFIN ASLEEP OUT THERE." WAKE THE EFF UP AND PLAY FOOTBALL."

Somehow I never knew Danny Woodhead went to the same college as Don Beebe.

The Bills lost and both my fantasy teams lost.

All I wanted was a good competitive game with Houston winning.

This game is starting to suck very quickly.

please someone break brady and welker in half

Tell me that, if that had been Brady, it wouldn't have been called an incomplete pass.

yeap it would have been

its really annoying seeing how every call and non calls goes the way of Kraft and his girls

see brady look back for a roughing call on that last tackle what a kitty

BS PI call now

its really annoying seeing how every call and non calls goes the way of Kraft and his girls

You know why?

Who was the coach in the "Just give it to 'em" game? The coach that pulled his team off the field early in protest?

Wade Phillips.

Wade will NEVER get a call against the Pats. Case in point...Welker runs up the back of a DB, and it's the DB's fault. :lol:

Good point but 31-21 win by pats in NE I wouldn't count as "spank". In any case it was early in the season and with manning still getting his feet wet in Denver I'm not placing much on that game

Denver is definitely a hell of a lot better now, but between the Pats defense getting better and the refs giving the Pats every call, they will be hard to beat. NFL has their Patriots agenda again it seems.

Lol, Pats a mile offsides and no call. What a joke.

Good point but 31-21 win by pats in NE I wouldn't count as "spank". In any case it was early in the season and with manning still getting his feet wet in Denver I'm not placing much on that game

I hope you're right because I honestly don't know if I could watch the Cheating Bastards***** in another Super Bowl.

Lol, Pats a mile offsides and no call. What a joke.

Between that and the PI call, it's crystal clear: the Pats are entitled to be anywhere they want on the field. And if you're in their way...well, then it must be your fault.

But then again, with that gut Wilfork could line up five yards deep and still be offsides.